Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ǝɹǝɥʇ ollǝH
Hello there, I'm a 16 year-old student in France; I initially subscribed to discuss or ask for some advice about VG's.
But I think I will talk about my SMBX projects as well. Smile
My mother tongue is French, but I also understand English and Spanish, so if you want to PM me, you may use either of these languages (just make sure you're not making too much grammar or spelling mistakes, I might have pain understanding).

You may visit my profile on the PGE forum right there (I'm mostly active on the SMBX 38A section of the forum), and take a peek at my YouTube channel (my video uploading rate is irregular, I mostly use it to show scripts I've made or glitches I've found in SMBX 38A).
Thanked by:
!ereht olleH

Welcome to the forums! We certainly enjoy VGs around here, heck, we're practically a resource for VG so you're in the right place! : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: KCJV
Thanks Smile yup, I know the site is called the VG resource for good reasons
My mother tongue is French, but I also understand English and Spanish, so if you want to PM me, you may use either of these languages (just make sure you're not making too much grammar or spelling mistakes, I might have pain understanding).

You may visit my profile on the PGE forum right there (I'm mostly active on the SMBX 38A section of the forum), and take a peek at my YouTube channel (my video uploading rate is irregular, I mostly use it to show scripts I've made or glitches I've found in SMBX 38A).
Thanked by: Shade
ʞO ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ uo pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ dɯnq oʇ ʇou ʎɹʇ puɐ

ǝlqnoɹʇ ɟo ʇno ʎɐʇs puɐ ǝɯoɥ ʇɐ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ǝʞɐɯ

ǝɯoɔlǝʍ ˙pnq ʎǝɥ
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Hallow, KCJV, Shade, Inthegrave
Smile sʞuɐɥ┴

Thanked by: