Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
QUESTION, about models that was removed from the site
Question 
Hey you guys hows going.. i have a small question, i recall there was a resident evil 2 and 3 section for the gamecube with some models from those games. but now i went look for it and theres only the remake versions, so , did the psx era models were removed from the site because they were too low poly? i kinda liked then
Thanked by:
Moved thread to somewhere more fitting.

As for your question, usually we only remove submissions if we discover they were stolen (or otherwise don't follow our guidelines), or the developers themselves ask us to do so. The sites are meant as an archive as well as a gallery, so removing models just because they're old or don't look nice would be one of the last reasons Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I believe those submissions might've been removed since we had reports of them being completely broken, if I remember correctly. We wouldn't remove submissions for being too low-poly, that'd be silly.
Thanked by: Garamonde
I can remember that Ecelon has submitted a few models to Resident Evil 1, but not that which have been accepted.
Thanked by:
i see, well thanks for the replies.. and thanks for moving my thread to the right area, oh man i really wish those models were still here , and Sutinoer , do you know if these submissions were from resident evil 1 from psx ? or the remake?
Thanked by:
I'm not sure if psx was. But the remake is from the GameCube.
Thanked by: