Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Guy (MrPr1993) - Type: Custom N64 Model Maker Guy
I've already signed here like 2- 3 -something years ago but forgot I already done that. It's time for me to explain who I am:

MrPr1993; amateur artist; amateur SM64 hacker; zero experience at ripping but skilled at makin' custom N64 models.

I'm posting this here to let ya'll know that I'll be submitting custom N64-style models. And as such, I'll be showing the first one:
[Image: egaddmodel_by_mrpr1993-dayklee.png]
Professor Elvin Gadd from the Mario Games (plus Luigi's Mansion) - modeled and given a N64 look.

I actually used up his existing Gamecube model, and decreased all of his polygons to match SM64 Mario's. The arms and legs are Mario's, resized and remodeled to match his proportions, and his nose is of Mario's, and the whole model's retextured from scratch to match the N64. This contains 4 32x32 textures (may not look like it but yeah)

This one includes a OBJ and a SketchUp 8 file. They're already set in a zip file.

Since this is the first time I'm posting this here, I gotta know how to submit this.

If it's acceptable, I got other model ideas I would make as well. (thought of Shantae and Wreck-It-Ralph), modeled in a N64 look.

And if the VG resource has a Discord server, lemme know!
Thanked by: Filler
The model itself looks pretty good. But this is the section of the forums for model rips, not custom models. Happily, there is a custom models section of the site.

Hope to see more of them!
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Thanked by:
(02-14-2017, 07:04 PM)Filler Wrote: The model itself looks pretty good. But this is the section of the forums for model rips, not custom models. Happily, there is a custom models section of the site.

Hope to see more of them!

Huh?! OHH! Oh dear. Hope I can find the correct forum section to post this! O_O;

But thanks!!!
Thanked by: