Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
deleted
3D Modelling 
deleted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: frk_14
I'd say PSX.

If there's any PC exclusive content, put that under there I assume.
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Thanked by:
(02-14-2017, 04:49 AM)Xinus23 Wrote: Oh well. i have already put it under pc section. can i edit it somehow after i already pressed submit button?

Hey, what happened to these models? Are they up in the PS1 section or PC section? I can't find them in either.
Thanked by:
YES!! I've been looking everywhere for at least Mega Man Volnutt's model! Can you also supply any and all models and environment resources you have ripped please? This will help me out a lot.

You see, I've been trying to figure out Mega Man Volnutt's textures from Legends 2, so I can turn his individual body parts and texture tiles into 512 x 512 pngs I can use in the PS4 version of WWE 2K17 so I can create Mega Man Volnutt with his actual textures. Whether it looks weird or not.
[Image: RhN0DAq.png?2]
And if you wanna help 100,000 Strong For Bringing Back Meg Man Legends 3, then
[Image: mymmlssig_zps01f46fc0.png]
Thanked by:
(05-14-2017, 03:07 PM)Xinus23 Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 08:03 PM)Joten Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 04:49 AM)Xinus23 Wrote: Oh well. i have already put it under pc section. can i edit it somehow after i already pressed submit button?

Hey, what happened to these models? Are they up in the PS1 section or PC section? I can't find them in either.
The thing is that the models just haven't got approved. Idk why it takes so much time but i hope that they get approved someday.

(05-13-2017, 03:49 PM)Handlebar-Orion X Wrote: YES!! I've been looking everywhere for at least Mega Man Volnutt's model! Can you also supply any and all models and environment resources you have ripped please? This will help me out a lot.

You see, I've been trying to figure out Mega Man Volnutt's textures from Legends 2, so I can turn his individual body parts and texture tiles into 512 x 512 pngs I can use in the PS4 version of WWE 2K17 so I can create Mega Man Volnutt with his actual textures. Whether it looks weird or not.
Well i probably can upload those models here. Because approving is going to take a while i think.
But i am not at my pc right now because it's like 3 AM in Russia. But if i don't forget i'll upload them.
And Sorry i don't always get english so idk what do you mean under "Environment resources"
Also there is a little more models that i have ripped (like the one on my avatar)

By that I mean any of the 3D rendered towns and dungeons etc. With the textures still on them. I could use the original Mega Man Legends 2 textures for arenas in WWE 2K17 even if those old PS1 textures may not translate well on a PS4 game. I want to study the models from Mega Man Legends 2 so I can figure out which texture tile goes where, turn each tile into a 512 x 512 png, upload that to WWE 2K17 an create the entire Mega Man legends cast in create a wrestler.
Thanked by:
(05-14-2017, 10:53 PM)Xinus23 Wrote: Unfortunately with the merhod i am using it's immpossible to rip something like dungeons because deformarions will be too critical. But i still can get the textures. But i'll need to figure out the palletes so everything will be in 1 texture for easy use.

Really all I need is the models. Because I have the textures, it's just that I don't really know where each tile goes. It's just a mess of blue and grey to me. And that's why I need to download the models with the textures already mapped to them and analyze them in 3DS Max.
Thanked by:
(05-15-2017, 04:19 AM)Xinus23 Wrote: Anyway here is the models i ripped. wish there would be more but ripping with that method is such a pain. feels like solving a puzzle.
https://yadi.sk/d/uNNR6_Jo3JAAMv

Just downloaded the models! So how to I drop them in 3DS Max or Blender? I don't have any 3D printing stuff. Scratch that! Figured it out.
Thanked by: Xinus23