Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Heroes Ripping help
Hi, I'm trying to rip the Fire Emblem heroes sprites, but almost everything is a ssbp file with corrupted pngs, There were some with plists, which were easy to extract. The software used to make these is Ss5Converter v1.0.0 But I can't figure out how to extract the textures. Could someone help?
Thanked by:
Can you upload some of these files for us to take a look at? In particular the ssbps, and maybe a few corrupted PNGs.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
They aren't actually .png files, they are in fact .webp files.
Thanked by: trainboy2019
Here are some of the files.

EDIT: Thank you Elyos!! I converted them from web to png ant it worked perfectly!

Attached Files
.zip   ch00_02_Sharon_F_Normal.zip (Size: 70.63 KB / Downloads: 287)
Thanked by:
(02-03-2017, 08:07 AM)trainboy2019 Wrote: Here are some of the files.

EDIT: Thank you Elyos!! I converted them from web to png ant it worked perfectly!

The png files do not work for me. Sad
[Image: 1516121905957.gif]
Do the bowser!
Thanked by:
(02-03-2017, 10:12 PM)andreelikesplantsvszombies Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 08:07 AM)trainboy2019 Wrote: Here are some of the files.

The png files do not work for me. Sad

http://www.xnview.com/en/xnconvert/ use this and convert them in .png
Thanked by:
Hey! I figured out how to rip them! 

But my question is... Where are the rest of the files? All I see is Camilla, Takumi and the original files.

How can I extract the first update's files? Ouch!

(The one with characters such as Sazio, Cain, ect...)
Thanked by:
(02-04-2017, 03:00 PM)UniTheFELover123 Wrote: Hey! I figured out how to rip them! 

But my question is... Where are the rest of the files? All I see is Camilla, Takumi and the original files.

How can I extract the first update's files? Ouch!

(The one with characters such as Sazio, Cain, ect...)

You need to download the rest of the files on your device then transfer the files to you computer.
I'm not 100% sure but you will probably need root to do that.

If you are on ios..... well you need jailbreak
Thanked by:
The way I got them was by using BlueStacks, installing FE Heroes, playing until it downloads the updates, extract the storage from BlueStacks, and find the files.
Thanked by: UniTheFELover123
(02-05-2017, 02:53 PM)trainboy2019 Wrote: The way I got them was by using BlueStacks, installing FE Heroes, playing until it downloads the updates, extract the storage from BlueStacks, and find the files.

I got as far as the updated files, but after that, I don't know where the updates files are located...  Unsure

Edit: Nevermind! I finally got the files after 2 Hours of trying! X'D
Thanked by:
(02-05-2017, 02:53 PM)trainboy2019 Wrote: The way I got them was by using BlueStacks, installing FE Heroes, playing until it downloads the updates, extract the storage from BlueStacks, and find the files.

I'm trying your method for ripping these sprites. How do you extract the storage from BlueStacks?
Thanked by:
(03-04-2017, 08:43 PM)neebnoob18 Wrote:

I'm trying your method for ripping these sprites. How do you extract the storage from BlueStacks?
Sorry it took me so long to reply. The best way I found was by using Unarchive by Parallels, but I think most unarchiving programs would work
Thanked by:
(03-30-2017, 09:39 AM)trainboy2019 Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 08:43 PM)neebnoob18 Wrote:

Sorry it took me so long to reply. The best way I found was by using Unarchive by Parallels, but I think most unarchiving programs would work

Thank you I will try that, but is there a certain zip that I get from BlueStacks to unarchive, or what?
Thanked by:
(02-05-2017, 07:03 PM)UniTheFELover123 Wrote:

I got as far as the updated files, but after that, I don't know where the updates files are located...  Unsure

How did you get it to work? I'm having the same problem, I extracted them after downloading the last update but I'm still only getting Alfonse, Sharena etc.
Thanked by:
(03-30-2017, 07:34 PM)neebnoob18 Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 09:39 AM)trainboy2019 Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 08:43 PM)neebnoob18 Wrote: I'm trying your method for ripping these sprites. How do you extract the storage from BlueStacks?

Thank you I will try that, but is there a certain zip that I get from BlueStacks to unarchive, or what?
Data.vdi
(04-03-2017, 10:08 AM)GenericHero Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 07:03 PM)UniTheFELover123 Wrote:

How did you get it to work? I'm having the same problem, I extracted them after downloading the last update but I'm still only getting Alfonse, Sharena etc.

Extract Data.vdi
Then look in
Data
-data
--com.nintendo.zaba
---files
----assets
-----Common
Thanked by: