Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping UmJammer Lammy SFX
I'm currently trying to find out how to rip the SFX for UmJammer Lammy but all i keep finding is the music in the .XA files 
i know it's in the files because it can't just not be there. it's weird *even the sound resource has all parappa sfx and only stage 4 sfx*
so i'm just confused and i'd like to try and figure out where the SFX is for this
there are these files aswell but i haven't had luck trying to open them *the sng ones anyways. CMP and COP are likely model files.*
[Image: a41103b90dc84b95bfd2699b007291b7.png]
Thanked by:
I suggest you use PSound. That program will find the sounds inside those files and then you can configure them to their correct sample rates in the configure menu.
Thanked by:
(12-25-2016, 05:48 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote: I suggest you use PSound. That program will find the sounds inside those files and then you can configure them to their correct sample rates in the configure menu.

i did use it and i didn't find anything.
[Image: 5892b1b02d634e79b03b5a2acc29df36.png]
*this is the xa file but everything else was the same result.*
decided to use the .bin file and i got sounds now.
don't blame me entirely on this i'm usually stupid when something doesn't work right *even if doing research.*
Thanked by:
(12-25-2016, 07:21 PM)aaron5015 Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 05:48 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote: I suggest you use PSound. That program will find the sounds inside those files and then you can configure them to their correct sample rates in the configure menu.

i did use it and i didn't find anything.
[Image: 5892b1b02d634e79b03b5a2acc29df36.png]
*this is the xa file but everything else was the same result.*
decided to use the .bin file and i got sounds now.
don't blame me entirely on this i'm usually stupid when something doesn't work right *even if doing research.*
Oh they're XA files. In that case use jPSXdec. That can get into XA files.
Thanked by:
If the above program doesn't work ^^, upload the files and I'll see what I can do for you
[Image: sig.gif]

Thanked by: