Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
help!
Shocked 
help i have been revoked. what should i do?
Thanked by:
reflecting on your actions as to why your privileges were revoked would be a good start.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Cooper
how do i get rid of my revoked?

can you help me please?

i need to submit more sprite sheets
Thanked by:
Did you even read what Kosheh posted?
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by:
Yeah uh I don't think you quite grasp why your submitting privileges were revoked in the first place, and what that means...

I'm sure you have a few rejection PMs under your belt, look through them, learn, better yourself, then wait. It takes a string of continuous negligence for this kind of thing to happen, which implies that you completely ignored what those who've dealt with your submissions have said to you while you continued to submit unacceptable things.

Just wait a while. Give it time. Eventually, if you feel you have what it takes to listen to feedback, request access to the system again.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Cooper
Actually, while the advice posted here is excellent in general, this particular case was caused by a string (I don't remember how many but it was a lot) of requests all over the main sites. I'll reverse it but you need to acknowledge you understand why it happened to begin with and also that further requests of that nature will result in the banning of your account as a whole.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Cooper, SuperFlomm
(12-07-2016, 11:21 PM)Kosheh Wrote: reflecting on your actions as to why your privileges were revoked would be a good start.

(12-09-2016, 03:42 PM)Petie Wrote: Actually, while the advice posted here is excellent in general, this particular case was caused by a string (I don't remember how many but it was a lot) of requests all over the main sites. I'll reverse it but you need to acknowledge you understand why it happened to begin with and also that further requests of that nature will result in the banning of your account as a whole.

ok. i understand
Thanked by:
(12-10-2016, 02:53 AM)tarkan809 Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 11:21 PM)Kosheh Wrote: reflecting on your actions as to why your privileges were revoked would be a good start.

(12-09-2016, 03:42 PM)Petie Wrote: Actually, while the advice posted here is excellent in general, this particular case was caused by a string (I don't remember how many but it was a lot) of requests all over the main sites. I'll reverse it but you need to acknowledge you understand why it happened to begin with and also that further requests of that nature will result in the banning of your account as a whole.

ok. i understand
Show that you do. We'll know if you understand or not. Not by your words, but by your actions.
[Image: OK9g6f1.jpg]
Thanked by: SuperFlomm