Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[HELP] JAM files
I'm trying to rip a few levels from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory GameCube game but there are these .jam files allover. I've never seen these before. Google doesn't offer solutions either. Does anyone of you know what to do with them? I've attached a screenshots of the files so you can see yourself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
It's hard to say what those are from just looking at them, they could very well be packages/archives of stuff that make up the level inside them, or it could be just level information saying what goes where in the levels, who knows. The only way to get at em that way is to have a program made that can either open or extract them. I don't think anyone here is going to make a program for that, sorry.
Thanked by:
(10-19-2016, 05:33 PM)throast Wrote: I'm trying to rip a few levels from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory GameCube game but there are these .jam files allover. I've never seen these before. Google doesn't offer solutions either. Does anyone of you know what to do with them? I've attached a screenshots of the files so you can see yourself.
I found a program that can extract them - Watto Studios' Game Extractor. I've been able to extract the .jam files, but not much beyond that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: