Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thinking of doing streaming again...
...and I was wondering if there would be any interest among you guys.  My game list can be found here, so let me know if there's anything you really want to see.

Also, let me know if face cam or no face cam is preferable.

Looking to do it tomorrow after some job hunting.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
I'm not too big on watching streams, but I'd probably check it out if you played any Don't Starve, Organ Trail or Limbo, although the latter might not be a good idea if you're worried of spoiling it for people. I'll probably check it out regardless of what you play, but those are things I saw that I think I'd personally be interested in watching.

If you're planning on commenting and talking to chat then I would recommend a face cam. Also, I'd like to be there live but depending on when you stream I may have to watch the recorded version (especially since I'll be really busy for today and tomorrow).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Yeah, I'd post the whole stream to my Youtube channel afterwards, since I don't have a paid Twitch account.
Thanked by: puggsoy
If you want a buddy, I'll play "Don't Starve Together" with you?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Skyla Doragono
That sounds good!

I'm sorry I couldn't do it today; ended up with an emergency shower fix this morning, and I got dragged around after that. What's a good time for you?
Thanked by:
Skyla n Max Power Hour: Don't Starve Edition

Holy heck this stream is getting real now - looking forward to it!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Skyla Doragono, puggsoy