Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pull apart for the roof
Thumbs Up 
no everybody I love you pick me finders resource have been calling me unknown some names and I like it because you should come something new nose so anyway 
you're coming I am coming I'm coming and then in the sand and you talking about watermelon. bird that I am using which minor usual worry Acura sure about that 
and Tara and Tara and 

goodbye and have lots of fun
Thanked by:
a spam off? you're on, robot

I don't know if I'm gonna feel like I had a question related to the lake anyway I don't have any build a house sounds good to me to bring you anything for dinner? I am nearing and I'm like real life of me has been meaning to the train station in my phone so you can do it in the hardware store that carries on my parents and this is what happens when you get home and play with my creature that was like an extreme case right now I kinda recently discovered that sounds like a challenge to be able to get her to make the sandwich BEFORE you leave your machine should have hooked the main character is that it's pretty much the Amazon truck thing to say that without any time astound me and I'm going to the mill and it's been almost a month ago the indie rock band from my old hard to get some reason actually really good at finding the right to get some sleep and neither of them have any questions about the canopy

watermelon
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
When you see a dog, sitting up on a log, you know that it's doing it for some lawlllssss! When you see a man getting stuck up with pain, chances are he's insane for only a man can be for Internet fame! When you see Harvey Dent, with all his lines resent, for a meme that could cream the chezburger cat! Call it sad! Call it funny! It doesn't matter if it makes money. THEY'RE ALL PROBABLY DOING FOR THE LAWLLLLLSSSS!
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
i admittedly reported this, but you know what, it's in the general discussion, and typing random shit on phones is fun to do, so why not carry on Tongue

my dad art mom is so my weird ywoman i oo my dad and brother are have were you and on me a i i was i and my art style was so weird to i and that i she wasn't the a reason she is didn't was a wrong great day character time to go get be a good little bit girl boy i is and don't know how what he was looks at me that the way you he was and is my dad favorite father of your the time and of lol i and love you and your dad
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Something is obviously fishy here but there are no links anywhere yet so I kind of want to see what their game is before doing anything about it.
Even though it was the first day I was going home I had a great time at work today so we could be friends and family friends to be a great mom she is always the good god I hope she is a great mom a very happy lady and she will always love me to love and you will be happy and loving me to god for god I hope she will always love me god bless her and I hope you have an even god who will be the god you are god is the best and I hope she is god she will be.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.
Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
I wouldnt do not post links later when the all I'm a nice guy.

(10-02-2016, 10:03 AM)Petie Wrote: Something is obviously fishy here but there are no links anywhere yet so I kind of want to see what their game is before doing anything about it.

And their? Am only the one person alone.
Thanked by:
always the nice to be of niceness
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky

Also Love Stuff

Thanked by:
Niceness is incredibly important but can be considered invalid if we forget about communication. Nice people are nice but if you dont understand their nice are they really nice, or are you the one who is not the one is not really nice at the end of the long day? These things are important when it comes to the internet as levels of kind are rarely portrayed in an ethical manner which is why we need to start a petition to prevent the things what can might happen again to some extent. Of course, i am merely one person so my opinion might not be true to the cause and i hope that people can possibly see things from mine or someone elses point of view before they consider someone else to be nicer in the grand scheme of things.
Thanked by:
i don't even know what she looks like she is a great woman and a great woman to be a good woman and a great woman and a good woman and a great woman and a good woman and a great woman and a good woman and a great woman and a very fun way of life with great ladies.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:
(10-02-2016, 10:03 AM)Petie Wrote: Something is obviously fishy here but there are no links anywhere yet so I kind of want to see what their game is before doing anything about it.

I think the best part is that the user thanked the posts following it
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Do you know about cultural gift giving holiday? It's heavily celebrated in this month in foreign country. You should give your money to a seedy website to provide gifts for this foreign country.

HIYNA IS REVEALED TO BE THE MOST ADVANCED ADBOT EVEN RELEASED INTO THE INTERWEBS

Also Love Stuff

Thanked by:
For my spam post I'm going to write down my list of ideas to make tVGR the best it can be!

How to make the VGR forums better:
- More community projects! (Sprite projects! Ripping projects! Competitive pixeling! Art exchange! all that fun stuff! Maybe have a dedicated staff member specifically for activities like this!)
- More connection to the resource sites! (there's little reason for people to even use the forums anymore now that the submission system exists, so we should come up with something to get more people to check the forums out! I have no suggestions though! Whoops!)
- A mediating moderator! (Our mods are great, but most of the time they don't closely monitor debates/arguments or respond to people that cross the line unless reported (which to be fair is the point, but). We need another vigilant mod that will handle things on the spot and take care of bizz (kosh 5 mod))

Those are my fantastic ideas. Wanna help me develop them further? Any ideas yourselves? Let's make VGR the sprite equivalent of twitter!

These are my unofficial suggestions:
- Make Shade red admin
- Make everyone else a normal member

Those are pretty reasonable I'd say.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]