Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Welp, see ya.
I know I literally joined a few weeks ago, but I'm not really not interested to use the site anymore.

I made it because I wanted to submit some custom sprites and ripped sprites, but I really hate all of the time it takes for them to look at it. So, I just feel like quitting.

I'll only be looking at sprites and other things on the website now, not just making or ripping them. If you wanna see all of my art and other sprites and etc, come to my DeviantArt: http://thefancygamer1.deviantart.com/

Welp, I guess this is goodbye.
Thanked by:
Well gee,

you submitted that Shovel Knight custom (yes it's a mod but it's someone else's custom sprite work) without the creator's permission, 24 hours ago at that, and we are expected to deal with all the hundreds of submissions we get weekly (many of which are poorly sheeted [yours being one of them to be completely honest] and lack icons which we have to take time to fix ourselves) immediately.

Hm. I sort of wish that people took into consideration that we, the submission staff, not only have personal lives, but also are only human as well and that everything we do here is volunteer work.

Sorry that we could not live up to your unrealistic demands. See ya around.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you can tell that to the other people who ripped sprites from the Mario games and more games without Nintendo's permission. And wow, a moderator of the site, calling one of their member's sheet "poorly sheeted". That is just... wow. Speechless. I know you guys are freakin' humans, if you weren't then you wouldn't get past the "I'm not a robot" part of signing up.

So basically, you're calling me an idiot. A stupid, stupid idiot. A moderator, calling a member an idiot. Do you do that to EVERYONE on this site that decides to leave? Do you comment and say, "You're a stupid idiot because you think we're robots, also your spritesheet is poorly sheeted." to your members? If you don't, that means you hate me.

I never knew the moderators on this site were so selfish, jerkish, and completely lack positive criticism for their submitters. I'm glad I'm leaving now. At least on Deviantart I don't have to deal with much jerks like you. In fact, you're making me want to die.

Oh, and the fact that this forum is for "hearting goodbyes"? Not seeing that.

Sio-freakin'-nara.
Thanked by:
What are you, 12?

If it is from an official game that's different. It's a custom sprite, then the person who made the custom need to submit it, otherwise it's stealing.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Random Talking Bush
(10-01-2016, 08:14 PM)MaxATK Wrote: What are you, 12?

If it is from an official game that's different. It's a custom sprite, then the person who made the custom need to submit it, otherwise it's stealing.

Wow.

Clearly you don't know how to look at a profile. 

Date of Birth: 06-13-1997 (19 years old)

19 years old. You're extremely far off.

Just leave me the heck alone. I just want to leave this site without another war. (Because I'm already struggling with depression, after another thing of drama that happened some days ago.)
Thanked by:
what the hell

nono see you got it all wrong.
If you read the rules of this site, which granted I can understand people don't but it goes without saying, you would understand that, if what MJ says is correct and you submitted a sheet not made by specially you, it's the equivalent of grabbing a piece of art made by another dude, hanging it up in an exhibition and saying you made it.

Even though that's been made clear, this stood out to me
Quote:Just leave me the heck alone. I just want to leave this site without another war. (Because I'm already struggling with depression, after another thing of drama that happened some days ago.)
>implying depression is an excuse
I kek'd.
Look, fool, I don't know about but using depression, the way you're putting it, as a cure-all "look at me, I'm troubled in a way. I can use this as an excuse to cause trouble, because it's just my disability! nevermind the fact other people are getting on just fine even ith this disability, but I can use it to get away with acting like an ass!"

To top this probably way off post, It seems you've only had 4 posts and 2 threads, I don't see the point making a topic like this unless you're just attention whoring. That's the internet for you, believe me when I say I know what it's like. But it's a fact of nature, and life, to deal with your demons rationally.

Edit: [Image: unknown.png]
Hella.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
For someone who's 19 years old...
[Image: WYrD329.png]
...you sure as fuck don't act like one
EDIT: Ninja'd lol

Thanked by: Garamonde, Maxpphire
(10-01-2016, 08:42 PM)TheMultiMan Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 08:14 PM)MaxATK Wrote: What are you, 12?

Wow.

Clearly you don't know how to look at a profile. 

Date of Birth: 06-13-1997 (19 years old)

19 years old. You're extremely far off.

Just leave me the heck alone. I just want to leave this site without another war. (Because I'm already struggling with depression, after another thing of drama that happened some days ago.)

That comment was based more on your personality and behavior rather then actual age
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, OKAY?

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT YOU LEAVE A GUY ALONE?

Maybe I shouldn't have joined this site if I didn't know I was going to be whined at by hypocritical fucks.
Thanked by:
(10-01-2016, 09:43 PM)TheMultiMan Wrote: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, OKAY?

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT YOU LEAVE A GUY ALONE?

Maybe I shouldn't have joined this site if I didn't know I was going to be whined at by hypocritical fucks.

Isn't it weird that the one whining people whining here...
Is you :^?

Thanked by:
Quote:Maybe I shouldn't have joined this site if I didn't know I was going to be whined at by hypocritical fucks.
There's this wonderful thing most humans have,
that tell us how to act, how to think in situations, and how to deal to any sort of criticism, good and bad.
We call it Common Sense.
Quote:your post here
^see this?  this is NOT an intelligent way to respond to actually sound reason.  If anything, this gives us, fellow humans with an actually functioning brain, a reason to not take your point seriously because screaming "YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT" isn't a very good way to start a point for an argument, you follow?
alas, You're probably going to write me off as a "hater" or whatever you DAers say as a throwback tactic to make yourselves feel better when it comes to this sort of thing.
If you're willing to talk about it with us here, or in PMs, I would be all for that but with the way you're responding to us I don't know that would mean anything.  In which case, as you put it in your very DA post,
"Sio-Fuckin'-Nara."
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
later, dude.
--
Thanked by:
Yo TheMultiBoy are you being like... 100% serious right now? I mean get a freakin grip lol

Take a step back from the screen, take a deeeeep breath, and think a gooood bit about what you post on the internet, because that's where you're making an impression, and the current impression that your posts give off is: whiny child.

Oh also goodbye, see you around.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Okay, lemme try and shed some positive light on all of this.

As was mentioned already, there's no reason to get angry over the fact that it sometimes takes a while for submissions to be accepted onto the site. We're only human, and we tend to get dozens of submissions a day, and on top of that we're not always available to evaluate them. I understand that people can be stressed or depressed, I've been that way plenty of times before. If you need to, just take some time away from your computer -- go for a walk, get some fresh air. Meditate. Something to take your mind off of whatever's bothering you.

Now, as for the sheet you had submitted, we couldn't accept it out of principle, unfortunately. We've had cases where the original creators of the custom sprites have contacted us over the fact that someone else uploaded their work to The Spriters Resource without their permission -- for example, the creator of the Dr. Luigi ROM hack asked us to take down the sprites a while back, and earlier CarlosTheHedgehog submitted Cyonica's Chara sprites without asking (though permission was granted for that after -- this is not always the case). We'd like to avoid that kind of conflict in the future, and in short, credit does not equal consent.

And please stop harassing TheMultiMan, alright?
Everyone, everyone. Calm the fuck down, mates. Let's all just leave each other alone, m'kay?

Multi is a distant friend of mine and I know what he's been going through. Can't we all just stop arguing with each other? If Multi wants to leave, then let him leave. Don't just make him stay by reeling him back in here, alright mates? Let's all just go back to our normal everyday lives and live on so we aren't fighting like a bunch of fucking 2 year olds. Look at all of you. You're making every one of you look bad. Can't we all forget this ever happened and just move on? That's what I always do.

As the quote goes, "Forgive and forget. It may not change in the past but it gives the future a chance."

There's still time to stop all of this. Please, leave Multi alone and let's all move on. Please.
Thanked by: Random Talking Bush