Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I CAN: Save the Internet
Hi The Video Games Resource, I am ex-moderator and current meme queen Claire Thoen. Formerly known by my The Spriters Resource username, Sengir, I was once the host of such events as: Halloween (Vlad III), Valentine's Day (Saint Valentine), The GameDev Lounge (Sengir)

Today I am a simple fugitive on the run from the fly-swattin' hand of the The Video Games Resource Forum Staff government. I am requesting a full reversal to my permanent-ban status on the Sengir account, from which I will post a variety of cool GameDev things, like this cool game I'm working on right now (it's isometric and gay but not explicitly gay but very explicitly isometric). I will also post cool things about Video Games and pixel art, two things beloved by this fine community.

Vote Sengir for Unbanned. It's a better choice. It's the Right Choice.
Thanked by: Gors
As this is now a campaign, I think the public has the right to know both sides and cast an educated vote.

Many of you likely know Sengir's history but the short story is that they were banned a while back, continue to come back with alts and spam (though apparently only after a non-spamming alt is banned unfairly), and is banned again. Today's example is perfect. I didn't actually ban the other alt (Paranova) - only suspended posting while we discussed what was going on via PM and the response was to make a second alt to bypass those restrictions and, as always, try to stir up a bit of drama.

I honestly don't like public call-outs like this but one-sided stories are never good, especially with new members who don't know the full history.

On second thought, neither the original post or my reply will help this situation so I'm just going to lock this.
Thanked by: Garamonde, ~Axis~