Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Average score of the sigs? (1 is lowest; 10 is highest obviously)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
28.57%
2 28.57%
42.86%
3 42.86%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
14.29%
1 14.29%
0%
0 0%
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs
Index
Alexander Ovechkin
[Image: 2guhcao.png]

Star Wolf
[Image: 2w5simh.png]

Barrel Roll
[Image: 2njvh1y.png]

Gears of War - Marcus Fenix
[Image: 2evydsi.jpg]

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
[Image: vqs0mc.png]

Axem Red
[Image: un6tf.png]

Axem Green
[Image: 2w35qig.png]

Axem Yellow
[Image: 330xtoh.png]

Axem Black
[Image: 2e6bngl.png]

Axem Pink
[Image: 1f9wqs.png]

RICK ROLL
[Image: 2943ork.png]

Geno:
[Image: 15s0d8y.png]

Flyers Playoffs
[Image: j6065u.png]

Piplup
[Image: vsg86a.png]

Ken Masters
[Image: t6tr3k.png]

Infernape
[Image: 15hkcgw.png]

Daisy
[Image: 2rnf1ae.png]

mudkipz
[Image: 2z66seq.png]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you can tell which ones were the first ones that I made and the ones I most recently made xD

I'll be updating this post with more as the days go on, and c+c is highly appreciated =D

EDIT: I first posted these on a site called Nintendo City, and my username there was Sephy, so that's why I put just Sephy faded in the image on some, not xSePhYx.
[Image: friends.png]
Thanked by:
the mudkip one is probably your best
because you put a mudkip into the background
Thanked by:
Altogether you get a 4.
You basically use the same techniques in all of them.
Try something new.
Also before someone calls me a Hypocrite because of my photoshopped sigs I'll put it this way: I like all of mine to have the same border and the line texture to them, however when I have made a few for someone else I listen to what they want and I'll make it ever so different from the ones I make myself.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I like them. But Lunyka is rightm you could use a little variety. I give them a 10 though.

But how come Azeala is in the Daisy one?
Thanked by:
Wow, how unimpressive. Some renders, a bunch of filters, and a typeface from DaFont doesn't make a good sig.

How about including something you actually made, instead of recycled materials from the internet?
Thanked by:
They're all very average and lower, espacially the first 5, they're pretty nasty. Your backgronds and font are very bleh. You pretty much just pasted a bunch of renders in em. Try to be a little more creative with the features you get in photoshop like the blend tool or blurs and use em on your renders and background.
[Image: TotoroSigDonecopy.gif]
"For you, a thousand times over."
Thanked by:
Adidaas Wrote:They're all very average and lower, espacially the first 5, they're pretty nasty. Your backgronds and font are very bleh. You pretty much just pasted a bunch of renders in em. Try to be a little more creative with the features you get in photoshop like the blend tool or blurs and use em on your renders and background.

Yeah, I'm not that very good at Photoshop, the first five were the first five I ever made, so I was just toying around with Photoshop.

As for the other comments, I get what you mean. I'll try to fix those mistakes up sometime soon.
[Image: friends.png]
Thanked by: