Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creepy Pokemon
Big Grin 
Greetings & Salutations! My name is Joe and I am currently working with the very talented David Szilagyi (Creepy Pokemon, see link below!) on an awesome new video game project involving his twisted and macabre art style and being created in Unity. We are currently looking for additional sprite creators to join our team to help with our development. If this sounds like an interesting project to you please contact me for more information, thanks!

(Creepy Pokemon Gallery)
https://www.facebook.com/928247173949274...1566365834
Thanked by:
I'd advise you to be careful. Nintendo seems to be on an anti-fangame purge lately.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: Khyze, iyenal
Wink 
(09-19-2016, 10:07 AM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote: I'd advise you to be careful. Nintendo seems to be on an anti-fangame purge lately.

We have a plan.
Thanked by: iyenal
this is truly terrifying. Great art work here. Although i'd never play this because i need to sleep at night
Thanked by:
oh nice

it's Spookémon Waning Moon Version

(09-19-2016, 10:52 AM)xDeadManJoex Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 10:07 AM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote: I'd advise you to be careful. Nintendo seems to be on an anti-fangame purge lately.

We have a plan.

You're going to need more than a plan - unless it's "Release the game at completion and then get the C&D so everyone can then torrent the heck out of the game afterward"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Khyze, Davy Jones
Quote:"Release the game at completion and then get the C&D so everyone can then torrent the heck out of the game afterward"
This is how every fangame creator should do it (except the Sonic ones, SEGA is okay with them). 

If you want feedback during the game development, use Tor browser, get on forums and put a demo there (also use a prototype name for it).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: