Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
crushes in fiction...(changed from childhood crushes)
c'mon. let it all out. there isn't one person on this earth who at least gave a nice smile upon seeing a favorite character make an appearance in whatever they were interested in.

growing up, i tried to fit a norm by liking characters of opposite sex, so it was always Mario, Sonic, Gohan from DBZ, etc for me. but nowadays i slap myself for not having a crush on bulma (before Z especially). while pretty quirky in her own way, she's probably the only female character of the series that toriyama has the most respect for, because she's so involved for most of the story. and she's really smart. if she hadn't helped bring Android 18 back to life, Cell would have destroyed the entire universe.

i also discovered hatsune miku when i was in high school. around 2011, about four years after her conceptualization. she was like at the top of my list for a while, and still kinda is. what i'd give to be able to compose music with her on vocals.

UPDATE! WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANY CHARACTERS WE DID OR CURRENTLY HAVE A CRUSH ON! Big Grin
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:
When I was a very young and small kid I had a thing for Rogue from X-Men. Then later Marth from Fire Emblem.
[Image: 09aBGqA.gif]
Thanked by: miyabi95_
i got a mad crush on teen bulma now because i'm a slimy pervert. but only when shes riding her motorcycle. once she steps off the motorcycle love is over

as a KID? though i was a basic dumpass child and it was

misty

oh, lord, kill me dead
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
I think it was Ishizu from Yu-Gi-Oh. In my defense, I had Egyptian neighbors at the time, and despite being robes, her outfit was very form fitting.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Flora from Professor Layton was really cute, I think a had a bit of a crush on her. Also possibly Valkyrie from the Skulduggery Pleasant books, I don't specifically remember it but she seems like a crush I would've had.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
[Image: Orange-Crush.jpg]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Some of the Nintendo guys are kinda cute but eh, it's a fictional character. It goes nowhere.
I have to say my tastes in men definitely evolved over time though.
Sailor Mercury, and pretty much any anime female, especially the chicks from Bubblegum Crisis... in their respective armours. Oh, and Supergirl and Batgirl... I am definetely loving Super Hero Girls at the moment, due to it showcasing BG and SG!
Can we state crushes even if they're not from our childhood? Because uhm, I never really knew how to feel like that when I was younger, eheheh...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
well i use "crush" lightly. xD

any character that put a smile on your face when you saw them. like i LOVED sonic when i was little but there was no romantic feeling towards him that i can remember lol Big Grin

one of my first actual crushes was imp form midna from twilight princess (sounds weird right i get it hahaha). for a while i only had focus on anthropomorphic characters but eventually i stepped into the weeb realm and my life became filled with moe. no regrets.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by: northernstar, Kold-Virus
Ahh that's a bummer... I have some crushes I'd love to talk about but they're not from my childhood. Sad

We should have a general fictional crushes thread.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
IN THAT CASE! I have with me Prime Waifu Meterial that only a 14 year old Hiyna could have neckbeard level sweats for,
For an NPC with little effect on the plot and only one real "quest" for gratitude crystals... I for one found her pretty cute
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
I have fictional feelings for Hatsune Miku. They are perhaps stronger than I'd like to admit. She is just so f*cking gorgeous. Heart

No one else, though.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
I had a thing for Videl once from DBZ. I'm over her now though. Something about a that really strong personality she had that made me like her as a waifu.

O shet am I going to far?
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
I had a crush on Aunt Jamima, the lady on the pancakes box. Tbh I still do
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike, ~Axis~