Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your main(s) in Smash Bros.
Just wanna make this thread to ask everyone their mains in any Smash game. In Melee I main Dr. Mario and Samus, in Brawl I main Kirby, and in Smash 4 I main Bowser and Mega Man. I haven't played SSB64 yet, I will update if I do.
gameing
Thanked by: ~Axis~
I main sonic in smash 4. He's my go to for tournament or when i feel like i need to try my hardest. I kinda co-main mario but only pull him out for fun.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: miyabi95_
I'm all about heavy guys. Granted, I suck when playing against people online, but in my circle of friends where things are a little less serious I'm all about Bowser, especially with his changes in for the latest games.

I'm also okay with Ness, Little Mac and Dedede, but really I'm not stellar with anyone.
Thanked by:
(09-14-2016, 03:28 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I'm all about heavy guys. Granted, I suck when playing against people online, but in my circle of friends where things are a little less serious I'm all about Bowser, especially with his changes in for the latest games.

I'm also okay with Ness, Little Mac and Dedede, but really I'm not stellar with anyone.

ayy  Wink
gameing
Thanked by:
Can't beat Falcon in Smash 64. Falcmnpunch!!!!

Marth is the man in Melee.

Marth is still the man in Brawl.

Bowser, Toon Link, Marth, or Mr. G & W are all p. good in Sm4sh.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
64: kirby and jiggles
melee: pech, ness, kirby and jiggles
brawl: kirby, pech, lucario, sanic, wario and jiggles
3ds: pech, zelda, robin, kirby, lucario, jiggles, lucina, mega man and sanic

i always choose jiggles with the red ribbon too
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:
Roy in smash 4. Melee main is marth.
Reason I use Roy in smash 4 is because he's the only FE character that feels good and not like jiggly puff tier floaty.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Really haven't played the other three previous Smash games as much as I have Smash 4, but in Smash 4 I co-main Yoshi and Cloud.

Yoshi's been my main man since I first picked him up, his moves have great frame data and it's just so satisfying getting all those flutter kick hits landed. And Cloud's just super fun to play, I love zigzagging around when in full Limit.

That being said I play DK as a secondary because he's ridiculously fun. And there's so many characters I have a good grasp on already. I like playing a good half of the cast.
hey i havent had a signature for a while
hi my name is Davis or Ark Kuvis or Megaluigi4 (its been years since I gone by that one)
i talk about video games a lot and i mostly lurk vg resource
hey if you like my posts why not up rep me that'd be cool thanks =)
Thanked by:
I play as Yoshi when I need to get serious. I'll be a dick with eggs and try to land a meteor smash whenever the opportunity rises.
Also, like Ark said, landing a good flutter kick is just so damn satisfying.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Ark Kuvis
64: Mario, Captain Falcon
Melee: Ganon, Peach
Brawl: lol
Project M: Wario, Ganon
Sm4sh: Yoshi, Dr. Mario

That being said, if I'm not being as competitive in PM (our dominant game in my group), I'll play a bunch more characters just to keep things fresh. Mario, Peach, Link, Roy, DK, Bowser, Samus, Ness, Luigi, and Captain Falcon.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:
i don't really have the opportunity to play with other people besides online (in which quality sucks if its not 1-on-1), so i recently started pitting myself against a level 9 CPU just to see what it's like to be competitive (I more or less have NO idea what being competitive in smash is like, don't hate me for that ;p)

and tbh I think it's a lot more fair and enjoyable playing against local friends and CPU because online you never know when you'll come across a fucking Marth who just spams his regular B. (that happened in my first online 1-1. smfh)
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:
Oh, I actually play Smash Bros competitively. "Waddup?"

In Smash 4 I main Mii Brawler and Olimar. I also have Gunner as a pocket for certain MU's
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: ~Axis~
I've always sucked at Smash, but I love it.

N64- Mario
Melee- Sheik, Mewtwo, or Jigglypuff or Doc
Brawl- Wario or Jigglypuff
Smash 4- Wario, Jiggs, Mewtwo, and Zelda.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I liked Link/Toon Link and Lucina in SSB4.

Pre-SSB4 I used to like using Samus even though she wasn't one of the more usable characters. Lucario and Toon Link were my most used in Brawl but I felt like the aura doge was less powerful in the recent game. Suited Samus is much, much weaker now too, or so I've heard.
Thanked by:
(09-15-2016, 04:49 PM)Lemonray Wrote: Suited Samus is much, much weaker now too, or so I've heard.

Suited Samus has been holding some pretty bad spots on Sm4sh tier lists everywhere.
But for some reason, she feels far more fun to play in Sm4sh than in previous games to me, in fact, she's my main!
Her moves that can knock someone off-screen can be pretty hard to land, but she's got a lot of them, and the Charge Shot can really be a threat.

I also play Mario as my secondary main, and for some reason, I play Marth a whole lot but I don't consider him one of my mains Tongue
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by: miyabi95_