Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Earbud Problems
Hey people, 

Of all the earbuds that I own, I find that they don't last very long. My earbuds either have unbalanced volume in the left or right side, or just no audio emitting from it. Are there things that I'm doing to the earbuds that can cause these problems to happen? I use a samsung earbud by the way.

Thanks  Wink
Thanked by:
usually earbuds are on the fragile side, headphones are usually better when coming to durability. Sometimes, it might be the way you store the earbuds - simply rolling the cord can damage the wiring inside, worsening contacts. The ideal way to store it would be to roll it in an elongated and loose "8" shape, then binding the middle part with something, but it's very tedious to do that.

Another problem that can arise from earbuds is that the damage can happen on the seams (plug or earbuds). This also can break the wiring, so one way to prevent it would be to place some moldable plastic on those places where it bends easily.

Also a tip, pass your earbud wires over your ear before putting them on your ear instead of letting it dangle down. On top of added support, it puts less strain on the cord.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(09-15-2016, 07:13 AM)Gors Wrote: usually earbuds are on the fragile side, headphones are usually better when coming to durability. Sometimes, it might be the way you store the earbuds - simply rolling the cord can damage the wiring inside, worsening contacts. The ideal way to store it would be to roll it in an elongated and loose "8" shape, then binding the middle part with something, but it's very tedious to do that.

Another problem that can arise from earbuds is that the damage can happen on the seams (plug or earbuds). This also can break the wiring, so one way to prevent it would be to place some moldable plastic on those places where it bends easily.

Also a tip, pass your earbud wires over your ear before putting them on your ear instead of letting it dangle down. On top of added support, it puts less strain on the cord.

Thanks. I'll keep these tips in mind.
Thanked by:
TBH I have the WORST luck with both earbuds and headphones. When I have them, I usually use them twice everyday: a bike ride to and from school. I try to put them in the safest pocket, but to no avail.
Like a page from a self help book...
Thanked by: