Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
dddddddssdfsdfgg
[Image: 8RQKx8O.png]

thinking about making a puzzle-platformer type deal so made some assets

only real issue im having is the contrast between brown and green on the character but making the green brighter just makes it look weird. dunno, maybe it looks good enough.

dont have much else to post atm so

heres this too

[Image: xumZdnv.png]
[Image: GpAsZpW.png]

made a mockup

prob need to add a background to the dungeon itself

this would be the first room in the game since she starts by falling down a hole into the dungeon and the rest of the game is finding a way out

dunno if using the same tile for all the ground/walls/etc is a good idea or not, but thats how it is for now
if that's fire, i think it's way too red in color instead of fiery. Natural fire is bright and tends to have a yellow-to-orange hue, whereas your fire is only red.

Of course there is a way to produce completely red fire but it depends on whether you want that kind of fire or not
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
yea, i thought red would've looked better but i tried out orange/yellow and

[Image: 3W9yA1k.png]

looks better. stands out a lot more too which is helpful. thanks for the advice gors d ( ' - '
Thanked by: Gors, Chris2Balls [:B]
no problem my friend

i'd also make the chest 2 pixels taller to improve readability, but it's also a suggestion, not a mistake

the vines dont really look like vines however, make more readable leaves instead of shapeless blobs placed next to the vine
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Hey, long time no see!
I really like the character sprites. It's good to see you do more pixels!

[Image: IK22QPG.png]
I've made quite a few edits: in regards to the darkened tiles, I found the contrast too strong, so I made several variations. I then tweaked with the palette to get a dark, damp, subterranean feel to the room. Hope it helps!

Looking forward to more Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
These remind me a lot of Escape Goat (that's a good thing, I dig that style)
Thanked by: