Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Medarot/Medabots 3DS Models
Heey guys,
So I decrypted the romfs from the 3DS game Medarot 9.
I want to rip some models, but when I rip them with "EveryFileExplorer" the parts aren't placed correctly.
This is not a big problem, perse. But it becomes a problem when some pieces of the parts are combined incorrectly.
For example, on Metabee's arms, the arms themselves aren't correctly positioned in the shoulder piece. 
Also that big black thing on the back of the shoulder piece isn't positioned right.
These pieces are combined with the shoulder piece and can't be repositioned without cutting them away and recreating them.
But the game is able to acces it correctly and reposition them right. So does anyone know a way of doing this?
If you guys need the files, I could possibly PM them.

Thanks.
Thanked by:
that would be great if you could pm the filesSmile. also, grab ohana 3ds rebirth edition off of google and try importing the model into there
Thanked by:
(09-04-2016, 09:35 AM)Anex Wrote: that would be great if you could pm the filesSmile. also, grab ohana 3ds rebirth edition off of google and try importing the model into there

Will PM you the files in a bit.
I tried Ohana several times before, but I never learnt how to use the program :/
Maybe you could try it first and then I could look into it again(for the fourth time or soTongue)
Thanked by:
Im trying to ripping this games too.

I follow some tutorials in google and get a DecryptedRomFS.bin but im stuck.

Someone please can explain me how to open that?
Thanked by: