Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wanting to rip sounds from a PS2 game I don't own
Question 
I'm wanting to rip high-quality sound files (Namely voice lines) from a game of my childhood: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 for PS2. I have the program necessary for ripping PS2 sounds (PSound), however, there's one problem.

I don't own a copy of Ty 3. Shocked

I tried downloading an ISO ROM of the game and scanning for sound files in PSound, but this process takes forever, and I don't wanna wait that long. Is there another way to rip sound files from a PS2 game if you don't have a physical copy of it? Like, are there any other programs I can use?

I'm asking this because I wanna rip voice lines from this game really really badly, but don't wanna record game footage with background SFX. Very Sad
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
Did you bother to extract the ISO before doing so? It doesn't take that long for PSound to do it. Otherwise, how would you not be able to if you Don't have a physical copy on your hard drive of the files? Download the ISO, unzip it with 7-zip, and upload the extracted files, and I'll try to look into it. If you're not going to have patience in ripping, you won't get anywhere.
Thanked by: Neon Streak