Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Stanger Things Thread
Thumbs Up 
So this show is pretty good am i right guys?  Wink
Thanked by: Luellaby, Hiynastrike
This thread should be used for coffee and contemplation only...

Yes it's a good show.

COFFEE AND CONTEMPLATION!
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
I watched the show from start to finish in one sitting - it's so good! It's exactly the kind of show I enjoy.

People really sold it to me badly though by comparing it to The Goonies and the like. It's way better than that.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(08-14-2016, 03:56 PM)Dazz Wrote: I watched the show from start to finish in one sitting - it's so good! It's exactly the kind of show I enjoy.

People really sold it to me badly though by comparing it to The Goonies and the like. It's way better than that.

I'd say it's more like the Freaks & Geeks/X-Files crossover I never knew I needed. At the same time it's still like neither one (but it kinda is... it's like Sam and his friends stumble into a SCULLY - ALIENS!!!! plot)
I almost described it to a friend as like "Earthbound, but nowhere near as cerebral" but then realized that's a bad comparison too lol.

I don't know if it's just me and I'm a Big Weirdo but I think what I like most is that it really sells itself like a serial made in the 80's (though the fact there's a decent amount of CGI really breaks the suspension of disbelief)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: