Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Job Opportunity
I'm looking for someone to help out on a project. It's HD polished pixelart (don't apply if you're new to pixelart). It'll be a made for a 1280x720 pixel resolution, and will be a top down shooter.

The work load would be about 10 HD sprite sheets (maximum 50 frames per sheet) and helping out with misc concepts and design.

Payment would be $500 (upon completion) + 5% royalties from game sales.

Work would most likely start at the end of December.
Thanked by:
I am very interested in this actually. Holla back at me Bab.
Thanked by:
I'm porbably not as good of a spriter as you would require for something like this, but I am interested and iwould be willing if you couldn't find anyone else.
Thanked by:
Very interested in taking this up, BaB, I'd just like to know if:

A.You could give me an example of an HD polished pixelart, I'm not quite understanding what that means.

B. What the general concept of it is, I'm driven 99% by inspiration, if its not an idea that I'm generally fond of, I'm not going to work well.

C. Is there a specific deadline for the sheets or the whole project itself set yet? Or atleast, what time period are you shooting for?
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
Anyone wanting to apply is welcome to send me test samples of ships (roughly 200x150px).
Thanked by:
Ships? Like a boat sort of ship, or a spaceship?
Thanked by:
Hahah... Is this really the best place to ask for this? Well, at least Nitty noticed.
Thanked by:
i'd apply but i wont
Thanked by: