Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Peace out.
Well, this is something that I kind of meditated on for a bit and I realize that I don't really have much of a reason in staying here at this point in time besides talking about general hobbies.

It's been fun for the past 10 or so years that I've been on here since I joined Pixeltendo before the split between what used to be just TSR and that place. And I've definitely seen the good times and bad in this place, even when I was acting immature from time to time and even lurking every now and then but at this point my goals have changed and if I feel serious about pursuing them then well, this is just gonna have to be one of the places that I end up deviating from.

I have no ill will intended in this decision because a lot of you guys have been fair to me and I have a lot of respect for some of those who frequent here. If people wish to contact me elsewhere then I'll leave my twitter and facebook profile links up for you guys in my profile but that will be the last of the activity I have on here besides maybe visiting as a guest.

Anyhow, hope all goes well for these forums for years to come and hopefully some of us will run into each other again somewhere.

Peace out all.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
i told you my fam

this place is getting a little toxic for my tastes too, i thought i was going to have fun here again and keep track of my art stuff but it's betting sour and sour day after day

i'll stay here for a little longer because i just returned, but yeah, we'll miss you (me not so much due to being buddies on fb Wink )
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(08-09-2016, 11:41 AM)Uncle Drew Wrote: I have no ill will intended in this decision because a lot of you guys have been fair to me and I have a lot of respect for some of those who frequent here.
(08-09-2016, 11:48 AM)Gors Wrote: this place is getting a little toxic for my tastes too, i thought i was going to have fun here again and keep track of my art stuff but it's betting sour and sour day after day

I like how the thread was opened in a non-accusing and polite way and then immediately changed gears into being a toxic environment. I'm going to assume both of you are referring to the cultural thread and while I honestly can't blame you (it started out as a respectful debate thread and has been devolving into something that will wind up getting locked soon if it continues the way it's been going) but calling an entire community toxic based on a couple of people posting in one heated threat seems a bit of a stretch, no?

Regardless, Uncle Drew, I wish you luck in your pursuit of the goals you mentioned. If you feel you need to distance yourself to move forward, then by all means, go for it. I certainly harbor no ill-will towards people leaving no matter what their motivation to do so is. Take care.
Aw man, another older member I've been reading posts by for years now is leaving and this makes me sad.

Though I haven't really talked to you much before it'll still be a little more empty around here without you. Regardless, I wish you the best with your goals!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Petie, the reason I posted that is indeed that thread, and I'm sorry for coming out stupidly harsh to everyone. I honestly apologize for my mistake.

but knowing that there are people like that really makes my blood boil. I'll avoid jumping onto conclusions precipitedly and avoid that thread, too. Hope you all understand.

I'm sure you'll be missed however, buddy. T'was a wacky ride
Thanked by: psychospacecow
No worries - I was really just trying to keep the tone of this thread civil as there's no need for the other to spill over here. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that thread is running its course anyway and will likely be a non-issue soon (in the sense that it will be gone, not that the topics being discussed are somehow suddenly okay because it's certainly not and a lot of what's being said is getting to me the same way it is to you).
Thanked by: Gors, psychospacecow
Thanks for being comprehensive, I feared I really fucked it up this time, I really appreciate your kindness.
Thanked by:
I understand your situation and good luck realizing that goal. Although i came back to clear all misunderstandings we had and i haven't really talked with you much Sad, but i'll still miss you.
Thanked by:
Shame, far as I know I don't think I've ever had a reason to frown at you, and I'm pretty frown-happy so that's a rarity.
Hopefully you'll find a reason to turn up again some time when volatile parts of the forum aren't on fire so much, but I totally get leaving and I hope it works out as the right decision for you either way.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by:
Sad to see you go, but I hope things go well for you. Bye!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
I don't recall us ever really speaking much, but you've always been super cool. Be well wherever you go, bro.
Thanked by:
That's a bummer. All the veterans are leaving. Sad

Regardless, to reiterate what everybody else has said, you've always been a pretty neat duder so good luck in your future endeavors. You Shall Be Missed...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]