Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
III Signature questions
#1: Are YouTube/Other videos allowed in signatures?

#2: Can download game links (Say Game Maker examples/tutorials/others for example) be in signatures?

#3: If #1/2/both are correct how many links/videos are allowed (1, 2, 3 for example)?

Figured I'd ask because I read the rules but I am not quite sure about these three questions thank and God Bless you all.
An awesomest (best) maze game V at least in my opinion.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00821057748349019634

Thanked by:
#1: No
#2: Yes
#3: A fair few links are allowed, as long as your signature doesn't take up a heck of a lot of space.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Quoting from Univeral Rules

10. Let's have page loading efficiency!
Being a board heavily related to digital art; there are going to be a whole lot of images posted. Some of these images are also going to be very large. However, if the images are too large horizontally, the forum boundaries will have to stretch to accomodate - which can cause issues on a few computers and slow net connections. If an image is really that large, link to it instead (all image hosting services offer direct links as well as the image insertion code). We're not heartless enough to warn you for things like that, but we'll convert very large images to links if we notice any.
10.1. Let's have reasonable signature sizes!
This generally goes without saying, but a large signature can cause the same problems as a large image in a post. And because your sig shows up in every post you make, it can get annoying pretty quickly. There's no strict rule about sig size or image limit (and we really don't want to set any), so use some common sense and self-moderate.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Thank you.
An awesomest (best) maze game V at least in my opinion.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00821057748349019634

Thanked by: