Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Real version of Turbotime (Wreck-it-Ralph)
Exclamation 

Ok, The turbo game, which had a booth as the Rally-X that came halfway down the film, became real since in 2014 by a user named Redenergyuser. But calm please, if you are going to leave this game, doesn't mean you will get jealous and invade the another game and leave your own (related contents doesn't mean it has to happen the same). In addition I have rescued from the disappearance of Yoyogames sandbox:http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29054.html

P.D. The game is a demo, but never had full version. Be for lack of ambition.

Download links:
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3TaZxr...sp=sharing

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/78yjlm...o-time.zip

Thanked by:
i dont get this thread
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Information 
[Image: turbotime_by_ofihombre-d84kvao.png] [Image: turbo_tastic__by_ofihombre-d8r0dka.png] [Image: turbotime__gameover_by_ofihombre-d8vzin2.png] [Image: turbotime_portait_by_ofihombre-d84kvje.png]

This screenshots I show that I was playing the game (and isn't a joke with watermark), it is shown in greater quality than the movie scene with 1980's TV screen effect.

Download links:

Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3TaZxr...sp=sharing

Mediafire: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3TaZxr...sp=sharing
Thanked by:
still i dont get it.

Is it a game you made? Is it a game someone made? Either way you have posted this thread wrongly, it should be in gamedev if former and game discussion if latter.

I'll ask someone from the staff to check this thread
Thanked by: psychospacecow
The answer is, it is a game that made someone: Redenergyuser. And it is is General discussion because this is an existential controversy from this version of the game.
Thanked by:
I feel like there's a lot of information we're missing to have a complete picture here.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
maybe it's a real life puzzle game!

This reminds me of a puzzle about cryptic posts

[Image: latest?cb=20110622124133]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Looks like someone took a fictional game from the movie Wreck-It Ralph and made it real.

That's what I'm getting from this.

Thanked by:
yeah I think, but i don't see any "existential controversy" as he pointed out, at all. Is this supposed to be a troublesome thing or is it just a game?
Thanked by:
It was until he redenergyuser began rebuilding the sprites, the stage, and adding things in the game that since the film didn't offer you, that lengthens. When it comes to game appareances in non-interactive media, you can't know even half of the game (unless you throw several gameplay on Youtube) when I began to play really knew I would remind the little chunks of the movie, but also this game of "fictional" has been a little past (While still appear). Official isn't synonymous with "true".

If you really want to know, I leave the links from above messages.
Thanked by:
this is why you should try harder in your english classes
Thanked by:
Sorry, the translator of Google is giving spelling errors. But we aren't in an online English class courses, this is a forum site.
Thanked by: Gors, psychospacecow
(07-14-2016, 07:47 AM)ofihombre7 Wrote: The answer is, it is a game that made someone: Redenergyuser. And it is is General discussion because this is an existential controversy from this version of the game.

Ok first, Gors telling you that you posted this in the wrong section isn't a "Spam Content" post. Please don't report posts unless there is actually an issue.

Also it might be worthy to note that Gors is a "Retired Staff" so I think he knows the rules p.well.

Moving to gaming discussion because it belongs there.

You're right, we're not in an English class to learn the language, but we only speak english on the forums, it might not be a bad idea to learn it on a forum where thats all they speak. I mean you don't have to, but Google Translate will cause you to fumble and not really understand anything we're saying and we aren't able to properly understand what you're saying half the time.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Also sorry about this matter, and of course, I would have thought before on thread classes. Also wasn't my intention to put spam messages from people, but it is because there are opinions that bother a bit and cost me understand, and I respond in a reasonable way about things that could see them in my life, usually nobody them he had thought, or perhaps never believe.

I mean the issue is an extremely unusual game, as shown in this video:
Thanked by:
And what we mean is that it is hard to understand your posts due to language barrier. I'm sure you're trying to say interesting stuff (I hope) but without proper english, it's nearly impossible to do so.

I suggest posting on your native language so another skilled person can translate it for you.