Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Out of Ideas
Lightbulb 
Hey all! I need new stuff to rip. Preferably, any big projects to keep me busy. I've been on the down-side of ripping all the stuff I used to be, and I'm too lazy to return to them. Any suggestions? I need some ideas Tongue. Thanks!
~Anex
Thanked by:
Some guy said he managed to crack Viewtiful Joe sounds (at least for the PS2 version) but he hasn't delivered in uploading any. I'd like to see you try and rip them.

Thanked by:
I have a suggestion for you as well. all the dialogue from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS). If you extracted from a 3ds before then this should be easy.
Thanked by:
How about Rocket League? It might be a bit difficult though. xP
Dungeon Defenders 2 (f2p) is another idea if you want something to upload. The audio files are already accessible for this game in .ogg format. There's like 4,000+ sounds in this game afaik.
Thanked by: Pingus!
What about............ Sonic and the black knight
Thanked by:
All addedd^^^^^^ thanks guys!!!
Thanked by:
You could try to rip Bomberman's SFX and VFX from Bomberman Generation. I'd appreciate it if you could look into that (that is if you aren't currently doing so).  Smile
Thanked by:
What about PS3 game Mugen Souls Z?
Thanked by:
(07-01-2016, 01:35 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote: I have a suggestion for you as well. all the dialogue from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS). If you extracted from a 3ds before then this should be easy.

I've spent the day looking into this and have successfully ripped and uploaded most of the English Dialogue Smile. Once I get my hands on a Japanese ROM or something I'll decrypt and rip those asap. I only had a little issue with sorting just some characters (I've NEVER played any of these games before, so I'm proud of how well I did) and I put the *.wav's of the rest of the sound files here. If anyone wants some free rips or would love to complete the English Dialogue, that would be great, as I can't figure that part out! Overall, 31 characters were submitted just by myself from that, plus a pain in the ass 4 hours of learning 3ds Rom ripping.
Thanked by: DrawingKyo
If you were to rip the sounds from Disney Infinity 3.0 I would be eternally grateful.
Thanked by:
(07-03-2016, 10:17 PM)Anex Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 01:35 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote: I have a suggestion for you as well. all the dialogue from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS). If you extracted from a 3ds before then this should be easy.

I've spent the day looking into this and have successfully ripped and uploaded most of the English Dialogue Smile. Once I get my hands on a Japanese ROM or something I'll decrypt and rip those asap. I only had a little issue with sorting just some characters (I've NEVER played any of these games before, so I'm proud of how well I did) and I put the *.wav's of the rest of the sound files here. If anyone wants some free rips or would love to complete the English Dialogue, that would be great, as I can't figure that part out! Overall, 31 characters were submitted just by myself from that, plus a pain in the ass 4 hours of learning 3ds Rom ripping.

thank you for getting most of them. when are you gonna do the rest?
Thanked by:
(07-04-2016, 03:23 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 10:17 PM)Anex Wrote:

If anyone wants em click the blue link in my reply to you
Thanked by:
(07-04-2016, 08:50 PM)Anex Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 03:23 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 10:17 PM)Anex Wrote: I've spent the day looking into this and have successfully ripped and uploaded most of the English Dialogue Smile. Once I get my hands on a Japanese ROM or something I'll decrypt and rip those asap. I only had a little issue with sorting just some characters (I've NEVER played any of these games before, so I'm proud of how well I did) and I put the *.wav's of the rest of the sound files here. If anyone wants some free rips or would love to complete the English Dialogue, that would be great, as I can't figure that part out! Overall, 31 characters were submitted just by myself from that, plus a pain in the ass 4 hours of learning 3ds Rom ripping.

it says DreamDropDistanceRemainingWAVS. when are more coming?
Thanked by:
(07-04-2016, 08:55 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 08:50 PM)Anex Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 03:23 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote: thank you for getting most of them. when are you gonna do the rest?

that's all that's left, the remaining ones are the ones i couldn't sort. The other ones I submitted up to the sounds resource.
Thanked by:
(07-04-2016, 09:58 PM)Anex Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 08:55 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 08:50 PM)Anex Wrote: If anyone wants em click the blue link in my reply to you

that's all that's left, the remaining ones are the ones i couldn't sort. The other ones I submitted up to the sounds resource.

what about the others?
Thanked by: