Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus pc help models rip
Exclamation 
helps to rip the pc models Senra Kagura shinovi vs pc

mdl.cat   gxt.cat Sad

[Image: 21lpph5.png]
Thanked by:
For textures, crop the file to the "DDS" header and save as a new file, then do so for every other file in the archive.

For models, use my Neptunia U MaxScript with 3DS Max, since that game uses the exact same model format, after trimming the file down to the "tmd0" part of the header.
Thanked by: zelda200941
(06-05-2016, 08:15 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: For textures, crop the file to the "DDS" header and save as a new file, then do so for every other file in the archive.

For models, use my Neptunia U MaxScript with 3DS Max, since that game uses the exact same model format, after trimming the file down to the "tmd0" part of the header.

So..how do i trim the files?
Thanked by:
(12-08-2017, 12:19 AM)MarioShadow Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 08:15 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: For textures, crop the file to the "DDS" header and save as a new file, then do so for every other file in the archive.

So..how do i trim the files?

Highlight everything before tmd0 (before value 000000C0) and just press delete. (in HxD, at least, but most hex editors should be the same)
Thanked by:
(06-05-2016, 01:07 PM)The link is Down Wrote: Can use blender, but the link is down????, reupload for a unity fangame or unreal fangame
Thanked by: