Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Getting Unity Studio to export .fbx with skinning
I'm using the latest version of Unity Studio, and while it works good for the most part, sometimes the model I export to fbx won't preserve the skinning Sad . I've tried a lot of methods in order to get the models with their skinning in-tact, and like I said, it won't work sometimes. Am I the only one experiencing this, or is it just a bug with Unity Studio as a whole?

I want to rip models from Angry Birds Action!, in case anyone's wondering. It's Unity powered, so I'd like to use Unity Studio on it in order to rip the models WITH their skinning in-tact. Is there any other Unity model ripping tools that can rip models while preserving the rig and bones?
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
I'm going to assume that Unity Studio may doesn't work on mobile games to proper the skin rigs, maybe. But does on most PC games.

The situation now, if you able to get the bones, you need to re-rig again, it is your choose.

Thanked by:
(05-28-2016, 05:11 PM)The Prawn Wrote: I'm using the latest version of Unity Studio, and while it works good for the most part, sometimes the model I export to fbx won't preserve the skinning Sad . I've tried a lot of methods in order to get the  models with their skinning in-tact, and like I said, it won't work sometimes. Am I the only one experiencing this, or is it just a bug with Unity Studio as a whole?

I want to rip models from Angry Birds Action!, in case anyone's wondering. It's Unity powered, so I'd like to use Unity Studio on it in order to rip the models WITH their skinning in-tact. Is there any other Unity model ripping tools that can rip models while preserving the rig and bones?

So far, only Unity Studio extracts with Bones and weights. Your other option is Disunity. It'll extract as .obj but you'd have the uv maps in place.
Thanked by:
I made a Angry Birds Action Models

Red
[Image: HWWlAAr.png]

Chuck
[Image: CmGYWMz.png]

Bomb
[Image: Z7IaDWo.png]
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
i also have a problem with unity studio. im trying to get the model on "pokemon generations" game when i extract 3d models/all models i get an error but still able to create the .fbx file (im new at this pls educate me)
Thanked by: