Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
My mom would call the cops and tell the intruder to leave.

Me maybe same as my mom.
An awesomest (best) maze game V at least in my opinion.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00821057748349019634

Hard to say what'd happen exactly. If I had enough courage, and the situation was in my favor, it'd probably be the last thing they ever do.

But realistically, I'm a bit of a coward, and more than likely, the odds would be stacked against me. If nothing else, I'd try to contact the cops and get the person(s) arrested.

That would depend when it happened, though. I can't do anything if I'm asleep.

Note to self: invest in some major booby traps some day. (and on an unrelated note, a scene from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit suddenly comes to mind...lol)

I can't say what my family would do, I could see my mom or my sister confronting the intruders, and possibly killing them, given the chance. No idea about my father or anyone else.

All I can be certain of, that is if we have the chance, something will be done to attempt to make them somehow pay for and/or regret entering our home uninvited.
Thanked by:
(05-25-2016, 03:26 AM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: Note to self: invest in some major booby traps some day.

Not a good idea, setting traps intended for human intruders is highly illegal in most countries.
Thanked by:
(05-25-2016, 04:03 AM)Lemonray Wrote: Not a good idea, setting traps intended for human intruders is highly illegal in most countries.

But...that's not what Home Alone taught us...
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Personally for myself, I would probably call the police (cops). If they were not dangerous then maybe I would try stop them but most of the time I would think they have a weapon similar to a knife, gun, etc and/or be stronger than me.

Obviously I have the hope for this never to happen, but if it would then this is maybe what I would do.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Dazz, ~Axis~, Garamonde, Shade, Koh
I would legit try and reach for a pan and hit them hard on the back of the head when they aren't looking. Probably a stupid idea but meh.

My mom told me that when she was around 22, a burglar broke into her apartment when she went out for shopping and when she came back he was STILL in there, wearing all the expensive jewlery she had at the time that he stole from her bedroom. She told me that all that happened was they stared at each other for 5 seconds, then he jumped out the window. I lol'd so hard.

She told me she was lucky she wasnt killed or raped that day. I agree.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
I'd most likely be fucked. Like, I once had a dream (which I wasn't aware was a dream) where someone broke into my apartment and proceeded to shoot me in the head instantly. I thought I was done for, but then I woke up.

I'm perfectly fine just hoping that never happens, because criminals are dangerous. However if one DID break in, and didn't instantly kill me, if he had a weapon I'd probably reason with him and say "Take whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me"

Then when he leaves I'd call the police. If he didn't have a weapon I'd probably try and catch him off guard with a frying pan.

Or you know, own a gun for situations like that. But I have no idea what the requirements are to own a firearm.
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:
That makes a lot of sense.

Indeed the best option is to hope and pray it never happens.
Thanked by:
I would use my Navy Seal training. I can't really go into what that entails because it's top secret
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Castle Doctrine. I have no intentions of hurting anyone, but if I'm all I've got on hand then I'm all I've got.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Nothing

I'm the intruder gimme all your amiibo
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Dazz, ~Axis~
I'd Open the Door
Get on the Floor
Everyone walk the Dinosaur.

But no seriously I'd either call the cops or beat the hell out of the intruder with a club. Preferably the former.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
"Hey man that's not very nice of a thing to do"
Thanked by:
Aha... something way too close to this hypothetical situation happened to me the other night.

Apparently the answer is: "Get in girlfriend's truck, drive two towns over and call the cops."
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(05-25-2016, 01:50 PM)Phantom Killah Wrote: I would use my Navy Seal training. I can't really go into what that entails because it's top secret

I feel sorry for THAT intruder...
But what if it was someone with the same or better training?

The sad irony, though, is how many people have there houses broken into (or some other heinous act) by someone they know, or did know...

@Kriven
damn...

@Koh
I've only seen two of those movies, though...lol
Thanked by: