Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What is your favorite controller?
I think the PS4 controller is very comfortable. I was afraid of the change at first, but it feels oh so nice in my big hands compared to a PS2 controller.

What is your favorite controller?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
I think Playstation controllers are pretty okay, but I honest would rather hold an XBOX controller. The original Xbox controller to be exact. I dunno why, I mean they're both pretty similar. I think the stick and the buttons on the Xbox controller are far more firm and stable, where Playstation controllers have buttons that feel like the buttons on one of those Tiger Electronic games.

I do remember playing USFIV with a pretty neat PS4 controller. It had the six buttons grouped together a la the Street Fighter arcade machine controllers.

[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by: psychospacecow
My favorite controller is the Gamecube controller. I haven't played much Playstation or X-Box, but I know the buttons always confused me on both sets of controllers. The placement of A, B, X and Y on any X-Box controller and especially the shapes on the Playstation controller. I can never for the life of me learn where the square and circle buttons are. I always have to look on the controller for those.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

I really like the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. It's really nice to just be able to cross my hands over one another while sitting and still be able to play video games.

And yeah, I also like the PS4 and GameCube controllers. And there's something about the N64 controller... it just works for me.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Controller comfiness Power ranking:
Absolutely amazing:
• European SNES
• PS4

Amazing:
• American SNES
• Super Famicom
• PS3

VERY good:
• GameCube
• Mega Drive

Okay:
• NES

Poo:
• everything else
Once there was a way to get back homeward
A difficult question. For general vidya, probably the xbone controller at the moment. I think I need to replace mine soon, after two years or so I think the right stick and shoulder buttons are acting up.

Ideally I would want to use some kind of upgraded hybrid of the wiimote plus and xbone controllers. Something with a pointer and precise motion sensor while still having the usual buttons, triggers and analog sticks. That would allow for a lot of options and specific functions while playing.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
GameCube WaveBird controller. No contest.

Unfortunately mine is broken and getting a new one is really expensive.
Thanked by: Kriven, psychospacecow
(05-23-2016, 04:02 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: GameCube WaveBird controller. No contest.

Unfortunately mine is broken and getting a new one is really expensive.

I'm right there with you. The R Button on mine became nonresponsive last month x.x;
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
When I was little I had always wanted to try those third-party GCN controllers, but my parents would refuse to let me have one, reason being that they're "dangerous" 0-o

Weird how they were so suspicious about them, despite not being gamers at all.
Thanked by:
The Razer Onza is my favorite and it will be forever
I really love the trigger buttons, they feel the nicest out of any controller ever to have trigger buttons
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Im gonna have to say the Gamecube controller. I dunno there's something about it that just make it feel perfect in your hands. The L/R buttons are curved inward and designed for you to rest your fingers on them, z button right there for ease of access, A, X, and Y are grouped together closer than other controllers so you can get to them easier. You got that c stick, and analog stick with the cornered edges that make hitting specific diresctions easier. I dunno, i feel that its designed to be convenient.

Then again im a guy who only plays smash 4 all day erey day.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Dreamcast. Followed by the 360 and PS4. I loved the Cube controller but they seem to go weird after a fair bit of use (the b button's spring dying being the main issue).
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
I really love the Dualshock 3.

[Image: Dual-shock-3-black.jpg]

Worst? Ultra Racer 64.

[Image: ultraracer64.jpg]
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Thanked by: miyabi95_
Playstation and Genesis controllers (later models, rather than the beefy original). Worst big name controller is N64 controller, no contest. Whoever came up with the idea for that ungodly beast should be fired.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: miyabi95_
the Cyber Troopers arcade machine has awful controls, let alone the controller setup. i gotta get my hands on a console port...
Thanked by: