Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon model ripping-Take 2
You may remember that back last year shortly after Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon was released in North America, Lilothestitch started a project to rip models from it. The project did successfully produce some output but none of it was ever posted on the Models Resource and the project was then abandoned for an unknown reason and the thread then locked a few months later after someone "necroposted" in it.

Now a few months have passed since it's North American release and I'm assisting in trying to get this project back up and running again. Now, so far, all I have is this folder which only contains a few .bch files with models included and here's a screenshot of the Totodile one and the corresponding file in which it can be found.
[Image: bOwiVfE.png]

And since I've managed to find at least a few models within just this one folder (pokemon_graphic) but this folder was all I could find as trying to find the ROM for this game led me to a boxing match video instead (can't post a link to that site due to the rules), I started this thread where you are free to join in on the project (if not, it'll probably be just me and Lilothestitch working on this and it'd take a long time to have every model ripped from this game) and ensure that there's a place where the models of PSMD can be downloadable.

Thanks for dedicating your time.
Thanked by: Lilothestitch
I have a 3DS with the game, I'll use Decrypt9 to get it dumped.
Some guy who just lurks this place nowadays.
Thanked by:
Don't forget that once you unpack the .bin archives, be sure to look through each included .bch file using preferably Ohana3DS Rebirth, if the viewing space is blank and only shows the grid, then the .bch file you loaded doesn't have a model (but don't forget to check the texture tab to see if it still includes textures for some reason).
Thanked by:
Hey,
I was wondering if you wanted me to
upload the files I set up
I can set them to a specific filetype if you want,
and if there are specific ones you want I can search for them,
just need to know whats needed Wink 
if you want to know how I set them up I can
tell you that too. of course
it's late right now for me
so I'm going to look into it tomorrow. Smile
thanks for replying.
Thanked by:
(05-17-2016, 09:48 PM)SSQUIlava333 Wrote: Hey,
I was wondering if you wanted me to
upload the files I set up
I can set them to a specific filetype if you want,
and if there are specific ones you want I can search for them,
just need to know whats needed Wink 
if you want to know how I set them up I can
tell you that too. of course
it's late right now for me
so I'm going to look into it tomorrow. Smile
thanks for replying.

I'll at least need Snivy, Riolu and Chespin.
Thanked by:
I might need Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem, & Hoopa.
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry for no reply but my computer is down.
Darn viruses ! >Sad anyway Im typing from my
Phone and I'll have to get the models later ,sorry.
If you still need them when I get it fixed i ll post them then won't be too long since my mom builds computers and can fix mine eventually.Smile
I'll post later
see ya
Thanked by:
@SSQUIlava333 - How was the progress for the rip? (It's almost a month since your post...)
Thanked by: