Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Strange file Format(Game Cube Files)
So recently, ive began trying to rip game data off of my gamecube games, and I was specifically looking for model files. What I came across was file format called ".fpk". Could someone explain what this file format is about?Is it animation files, model files, or just data variables? (Some extra info is that I was looking at "Bloody Roar: Primal Fury.)
Thanked by:
(05-14-2016, 02:07 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: So recently, ive began trying to rip game data off of my gamecube games, and I was specifically looking for model files. What I came across was file format called ".fpk". Could someone explain what this file format is about?Is it animation files, model files, or just data variables? (Some extra info is that I was looking at "Bloody Roar: Primal Fury.)

download a fpk unpacker. Tatsunoko vs Capcom uses the same format for its game, same with the naruto games on the Wii. (along with compressed files in castlevania judgement)
Thanked by:
Where can I find the download?
Thanked by:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tvc-fpk-tool.207232/
Thanked by: StrikeHedgehog
Thanks. So when I unpack it, what will I be looking for in terms of models and textures?
Thanked by:
for models and textures, look for brres files, and open them in brawlbox. from there, u can export the model as a DAE, and textures as PNG format
Thanked by: StrikeHedgehog
So I'll need brawl box. Ok. Thanks for the help.
Thanked by:
Gamecube games won't have brres files though.
Thanked by:
(05-15-2016, 09:36 AM)TGE Wrote: Gamecube games won't have brres files though.

oh yeah thats right... my mistake..

im not sure what file format ur gonna run into when unpacked.
Thanked by:
I cant seem to get the fpk unpacker to work. Does anyone mind me pming the fpk files to one of you guys so they can unpack the models?
Thanked by:
Just upload it a post a link in the thread, I'll look at it if I have time.
Thanked by: