Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xinus23 TRASH Models
Hello everyone. Here as you can guess i will submit my trashy models.

I want to start with that one bad looking Marina From N64 game Mischief Makers. I decided do model her because i haven't seen much models of her.
Also i am pretty bad at making textures so the model looks like the one from N64 game cover but less creepy.

Actually i have some Clancer stuff from same game but it isn't finished right now
And Sorry for my bad English. I am from Russia
Thanked by: Dolphman
Oh thank god no one answered. Because since i posted this i feel very uncommfortable. Because a few hours ago i understand how shitty that model was. I can't even look at it. Well, good thing that clancer stuff look a lot better(i think) at that point. I want to post it but i am too lazy to finish accessories(like Hats, Moustache, hair etc) and rig.
Thanked by:
Bro I'll admit it, your model isn't the best. But don't let that discourage you. I'm horrible at 3d modelling but if there's one thing I know, its that trying again and learning from what made your models terrible can help make you better.
Thanked by: Xinus23
Oh right. i have a topic here
So i was bored and created 4th Generation Pokedex model. Simply Because its my favourite Generation.

Thanked by: Filler
Looks like something you'd see in a legit Pokemon game.

Thought of putting it under the Model's Resource?
I make models and stuff. I also like to rip N64 games when I'm bored.
Thanked by: Xinus23
(09-21-2016, 09:56 PM)Filler Wrote: Looks like something you'd see in a legit Pokemon game.

Thought of putting it under the Model's Resource?

Well i though Textures may be better but i am not really good at texturing. also i missed 3 details from original Concept Art. but they are not neccesary so i haven't add them. But thanks still!

Putting it under TMR? Yeah that's actually a good idea. I'l do that right after i finish this message.
Thanked by:
Talking about 4th generation
There is another model from thit gen that i am making right now
You probably can guess who that is

Here is a very hard hint
Thanked by:
I actually like the model and I am a perfectionist. So much it's horrible I only like certain things Smile Good work! You should totally put it on the resources.
Thanked by:
Okay so model got approved. So you can get it here
http://www.models-resource.com/custom_ed...del/17421/
(Idk how to do this cool thing with model preview here)
Thanked by: