Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yep need some feedback for another spritesheet I made
Question 
Once again I need some help for improving this spritesheet, however I haven't tried to upload it to the spritersresource. This time im getting the feedback to improve it!

So what do you think, by the way its Torpedo Ted from smw done in a smb stile!

Thanked by:
You don't need threads for each individual sheet, you can easily just put this up on the other thread
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
(04-12-2016, 01:48 PM)Hiynastrike Wrote: You don't need threads for each individual sheet, you can easily just put this up on the other thread

Can u give me an example? Not trying to be rude or anything.
Thanked by:
(04-13-2016, 12:21 PM)BaronVonCreeper Wrote: Can u give me an example? Not trying to be rude or anything.

Check out the rest of the forums. When someone creates a lot of things frequently, they create one topic to keep it all in. Raven a few links below has an example of such. So it is best to keep one topic for all your work, especially since it is related to the same subject.

As for the Torpedo Ted sprites, they definitely look good. If I do have to criticize, its that the sprites tend to remain the same height and width. For example, the NES Bullet Bill is 16x14. So is the Bullet Bill from Super Mario World. Your Torpedo Ted is 30x14 while the SMW Torpedo Ted is 32x16. 

Take this guy's version of SMB2 enemies in the Mario Maker styles. They all look different and close to each style, but they share the same size as each other.
[Image: okwksDc.png]
I think I get what you mean, that I should keep it all in one post instead of making one for each, because I've decided that thats a good idea and is probably what you mean. Smile

Not attaching it but just made it 32x14 going to make it wider now so that its 32x16

Ok tried to make it wider but it just looks weird, any help?
Thanked by: