Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dazz Stream
Hey guys,

so I know, everyone's doing it. But I'm going to try my hand at streaming over the next few weeks and see how I get along with it. I'm starting this Wednesday at 10am GMT for a 24 hour stream of Sonic 06...

https://www.twitch.tv/thevgresource/

Yeah, it's probably going to be a mistake to make this my first game but hey, I've done it once before...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: psychospacecow, puggsoy
Well, I can't primise that I'd be catching ya, but consider yourself followed. (Is there a better way of putting that? Its such a strange phrase...)
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
oh, here it is. i had a question about your streaming...when you're not streaming, dazzinello,
and apologies for the bump, but i wanted to bring up something while getting some input from other users.

I mean, since your Twitch channel IS titled "The VG Resource", I'd assume it's representative of the community you're in charge of and its passionate followers.
Have you considered using host mode to host members' streams to give them the little signal boost they might be looking for? I mean, your Twitch followers would still be able to post to your chat and donations still go in your pocket and everything, but this would be a GREAT way to give back to some of your followers who've helped to keep your darling community chugging along. It's a simple command you type into your dashboard and you can just type in a second one to disable host mode when they're done.

AND HONESTLY, if you wanna REALLY make things superfab, you could talk to some resident streamers here and work out a bigger schedule that's more than just...you: like for example, you could keep your 3-streams-a-week schedule but also host -- say, Kyr's channel Mon-Wed-Fri and an all-day Saturday broadcast with Mighty Jetters. More programming = more exposure = more followers = more donations to keep the site afloat. They'll also get some followers out of it too.
It's a win-win for everybody, and makes YOU look really cool because you're helping out the little guys here who'd otherwise be struggling for followers.
(Heck, there is probably a basic script that automatically does timeslot hosting for you out there)

I mean I probably wouldn't go around posting this on everyone's streaming topics, but since a) you've got the most concrete fanbase due to b) your Twitch account being literally named after the community itself...y'know

help ur guys out Wink
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: