Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Koala's Thread
[Image: PkRIoIn.png?1]
[Image: YDa63yP.png?1]
Some pixels I did of our favorite partners in crime. Thoughts?
I can't exactly find a lot of things wrong

But the hats... I feel that Wario's hat is too peaked or sharp at the top and the emblem on Waluigi's hat is kinda bulbousy

Other than that, good job
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
(04-08-2016, 05:32 AM)Koala Wrote: [Image: PkRIoIn.png?1]

Might just be me being a noob but what is with the different colouring on the top?
Thanked by:
Made a few edits.

As for the coloring, I was inspired in part by Dan Backslide for Waluigi and I wanted to have an alternate color scheme for Wario as well so I used the Wario's woods colors.

[Image: jiE4qu6.png]
[Image: l0NmFs9.png]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike
Yeah, Waluigi's hat is a lot better like this. A little thing that catch my eye, Waluigi seem to have a bulge in his pants Wink
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
Nice job on these sprites. Something though that's bugging me about them: what about Waluigi's shoes in the normal palette? Aren't they supposed to be orange? And isn't Waluigi's emblem on his hat and gloves supposed to be a yellow upside-down L, rather than purple? Also, I would suggest making Wario slightly taller with the added height added to his abdomen/gut. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with them. Keep up the good work! ^^

Edit: Just noticed, but isn't Wario's nose supposed to be the same color as Waluigi's? Wario's nose color in your sprites seems to be the wrong color, I think. Try swapping the pink out for the magenta of Waluigi's nose?

Edit#2: Dang, I must not be noticing stuff very well, because I just realized that something's weird about Wario's glove on his right hand (our left)--it's missing a line or two for other fingers, and the W emblem is missing from that glove.
Avatar made by UnknownBearProd on deviantART, as commissioned by me.
Thanked by: DragonDePlatino
Some more edits I made. Pretty satisfied with them now

[Image: Ei53osI.png]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike
Ninten Revamp!!

[Image: HI0EIfA.png]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike, Xinus23
Thumbs Up 
(04-08-2016, 05:32 AM)Koala Wrote: [Image: PkRIoIn.png?1]
The fact that the thing on Waluigi's hat is purple kinda bothers me.
But besides that it's pretty good.
Thanked by: