Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm Leaving Forever
Not really, I love you guys.

I'm heading to Walt Disney World tomorrow with family and I'll be gone for 7 - 10 days depending on what we do. Hopefully when I get back I can get my dumb PC fixed because it's really put a damper on my internet frequenting, and we CAN'T have that.

Don't initiate the revolution until I get back, okay? Thanks, seeya!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy, Inthegrave
I like how I immediately knew you were lying in the title.

Envious as heck but have the funs all the same!!! Tell us about all the Mickey Mice you hugged and all that when you return!!!!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Shade
Lol, I was kind of like wtf? And no worries I will try not to rouse the rebels! Have a fun and safe trip.
Have a great time! I've only been there once and it was like 20 years ago but I do remember it being fun!
Have a safe trip I went to Disney Land last year in California for the first time it was amazing, have a blast.
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
that's great! have a nice time there! Wink and hope your computer will be fixed ASAP!
(and also hope that you would share a couple of stories and/or photos from back there, it would be really interesting to hear... err, read about and see your adventures in DL Smile )
OW MY EYES! Now I'll have to wear sunglasses to compensate for the lack of Shade

Have fun in Diddy Wuald man
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Have fun man! Tell us about it when you get back Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Daw, I missed the goodbye day.
Nonetheless, hope it's (or was) a sweet trip.