Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SNES Megaman Classic project
Would anyone be interested in this? I've been on a bit of a Megaman kick lately and I've noticed that we're really lacking in this area on the site. Some stuff missing includes:

MM7:

-Loads of enemies
-Minibosses
-Wily Bosses
-Stages including the intro and vs Bass arena

MM&B:

-Cleaner/Combined Bass sheet
-Rush, Beat, & Eddie
-Other NPCs
-All Robot Masters
-King
-Dr. Wily
-All enemies
-All other bosses
-All maps

Mega Man Soccer

-Dr. Wily

I would love to start knocking some of this out, but I can't without some help. Please sign up to help if you've been looking for a new project!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde
Some Protoman. I feel like he has more to him, but this is all from the intro. I do need to get the sprites when King overlaps him though.

[Image: proto.PNG]
I approve of the new Mega Man ripping projects arising lately. I'll think about making a li'l contribution or two sometime (I haven't ripped in so long...). Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, redblueyellow
If you want to jigsaw Protoman, his sprites aren't compressed in the ROM at offset 3B6000.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Ton
Checking MM&B and every characters and enemies arent compressed: from 2A0000 to the end of the rom. We just need their palettes and to assemble them.
The cutting room floor found that theres a unused jumping animation for Bass and we dont seem to have it.
Hmm, just saw theres a Gba port, the few sprites ive checked from the snes version seem to be a little bit darker than the gba version and thats it.
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Mad Grinder
Mad Grinder
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Garamonde
Oh man! Awesome! Thank you!
Thanked by:
I think I can get the midbosses from 7 during the week.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
I can get back to some capturing once the weekend is over, too.
Thanked by:
Kanigance
Kanigance
Thanked by: Ton, Garamonde
Nice! Does that thing change colors? I seem to remember it changing colors.
Thanked by:
Decided to come back from the dead and help out with this:
http://i.imgur.com/AOw7kLk.png

Just before it does get uploaded though, please note that it only contains the regular/goalie palette since it had to use a Game Genie code to begin with since the game was released unfinished and couldn't trigger any other. If anyone can add the extra palettes that would be absolutely greatful and helpful.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton, redblueyellow
Hey, it's a great start! Glad to see you back, even just for today.
Thanked by:
[Image: pumpkin.PNG]
Started the pumpkin miniboss. It has more animations, including one where the center head spins. I think it'd be good to get its tiles as well, since it has so many layers.

[Image: snowman.PNG]
I'm fairly certain I got all of this guy's frames, unless certain weapons get different animations. I'm going to upload the snowman, unless there are any objections.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(04-14-2016, 11:28 AM)Ton Wrote: [Image: snowman.PNG]
I'm fairly certain I got all of this guy's frames, unless certain weapons get different animations. I'm going to upload the snowman, unless there are any objections.

Yeah, pretty sure it's missing a few frames, primarily on the inhaling animation. Last I checked, it chews for a bit soon after, then fires those mini-snowmen.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*