Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello
Hello everyone, I am kind of a new face here and I wanted to make an introduction considering that I will visit this site a lot. I do a moderate amount of sound extracting and I have a lot of sounds in my inventory (All of the Blade and Soul audio is one of them). I am sort of unsure on the rules on uploading them and collabing with people to finish them but hopefully I will grasp it as I watch others and form relationships with the users here.
Thanked by:
hello! nice to meet you! I'm a new face here, too, and I really hope to make new friends among the users. I'm mostly about sprite and texture ripping (or at least learning how to), but I guess that in terms of friendship this doesn't matter here :D
(also my english can be awful sometimes so sorry if I made any mistake)
Thanked by:
(04-06-2016, 01:59 AM)al_the_buttonsmasher Wrote: hello! nice to meet you! I'm a new face here, too, and I really hope to make new friends among the users. I'm mostly about sprite and texture ripping (or at least learning how to), but I guess that in terms of friendship this doesn't matter here Big Grin
(also my english can be awful sometimes so sorry if I made any mistake)
No need to apologize, it is nice to meet you!  I hope that you learn all that you can and want to about sprite ripping, the results of doing so can be amazing. =D
Thanked by:
Welcome both of you! You both seem really into ripping resources for the sites which is always great to see. I hope you have a nice time here Genki ^_^
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(04-06-2016, 02:24 AM)TheWinter Wrote: No need to apologize, it is nice to meet you!  I hope that you learn all that you can and want to about sprite ripping, the results of doing so can be amazing. =D

(04-06-2016, 05:44 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome both of you! You both seem really into ripping resources for the sites which is always great to see. I hope you have a nice time here  Genki ^_^

thank you so much guys! Smile
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome, both of you! As puggsoy said, enthusiastic new members are always nice to see here Smile
Thanked by:
(04-06-2016, 10:23 AM)Petie Wrote: Hello and welcome, both of you! As puggsoy said, enthusiastic new members are always nice to see here Smile

hi! thank you, I'll... or should I say, we'll try to do our best Wink
Thanked by:
Thank you for the warm welcomes! There is a lot of content I wish to give to the site, I already have two Castlevania Judgment sounds up for review. So I hope that this is a start to great future on the site.
Thanked by:
Heya, TheWinter and al_the_buttonsmasher! Welcome to the forums/site! Don't hesitate to ask any ripping questions. We'd love to help out if possible since it's kinda what we do around here.

You both seem rad so I look forward to seeing the two of you around! Let's be good chums, how about it? Wink
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
(04-06-2016, 03:29 PM)Shade Wrote: Heya, TheWinter and al_the_buttonsmasher! Welcome to the forums/site! Don't hesitate to ask any ripping questions. We'd love to help out if possible since it's kinda what we do around here.

You both seem rad so I look forward to seeing the two of you around! Let's be good chums, how about it? ;)

hello and thank you, if there is anything I have a question about I won't hesitate to ask :)

and sure, why not? :D
Thanked by: