Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Well I didn't find anything relating to ripping models from this game anywhere, so I'm hoping someone here can help. All I want is the Eggplant Wizard, Reaper, and Great Reaper from Kid Icarus Uprising. Can anyone help?
Thanked by:
This game is a pain to get content from, but not because of formats. Because the decrypted RomFS is fucking IMPOSSIBLE to get online. All that exists is encrypted 3DS/CIA/CXI files. I know I can't seem to get any help either.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
So do we know anyone on here who can possibly get the RomFS of the game for us somehow? I really want to get models from it soon.
Thanked by:
Guess what?

I was able to get it. All extracted. I have access to rigged models and animations.

But I have trouble ripping DAEs with textures out of 3DS max. Noesis-generated ones crash, and out of Max I can't get textures to show up.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Thanked by:
Well, you may have to assign/extract them manually.
Thanked by:
I can extract models and textures just fine, it's just that I don't know how to extract a DAE that will keep the textures in Max (my usual modelling software). I want to upload them to the Resource, starting with Pit, but I don't know how to give relative paths to textures like you can with OBJ.

I uploaded Magnus' character-specific voice clips and sound effects to the queue. Genki ^_^

Thanked by:
Well I don't need rigging actually, myself. Could you send me the Eggplant Wizard in OBJ format at least? There's a lot more I want, but he's the most important at the moment.

Also, if possible, Reaper, and Great Reaper? Maybe Medusa too?
Thanked by:
(04-06-2016, 06:50 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Well I don't need rigging actually, myself. Could you send me the Eggplant Wizard in OBJ format at least? There's a lot more I want, but he's the most important at the moment.

Also, if possible, Reaper, and Great Reaper? Maybe Medusa too?

I have the raw files. I can attempt this if you want!  Smile
Thanked by:
I would appreciate it greatly!
Thanked by:
(03-15-2017, 10:34 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I would appreciate it greatly!

No problem!
One question though;
What file type do you want it as? OBJ, SMD, or something else?
Thanked by:
OBJ will work fine for me.
Thanked by: