Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Witch grimoire.
Hello everyone,

Thanks you all for pay attention to my new thread. It time to re-upload my old sprites sheet from archive 2014 year, and also rip some new.

Mad Cat title screen:

[Image: e1f7535e023a99e72b464f0e35434648.png]

Base:

[Image: 4bcf11c0681de7b0d459f0f012d5fb4d.png]

Blades of Vengeance - Huntress 1:

[Image: 2e5e363ce24609836edd538cc0ae6389.png]

Blades of Vengeance - Font:

[Image: a9278997ae451176ca3555225095c8b2.png]
Thanked by: Skyla Doragono, Ton, sutinoer
Woot, Great Rips!
Not too sure if you're aware, but Tsr now permits user to submit sprites themselves. Just go in the appropriate Console section and click Add New Game. You will need to get picture for the icons of the game and the sheets though.
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
Is this why so many people always ask staff members to submit their sheets for them?

Don't think I had ever noticed that.
Thanked by:
(03-22-2016, 07:07 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: Is this why so many people always ask staff members to submit their sheets for them?

Don't think I had ever noticed that.

Indeed, before, you needed to post your sheet in a thread and a mod would add it to Tsr.
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by: DarkGrievous7145
Thanks you all for advice about submit sprites by myself, but I already know this and certainly use it after submit to forum thread. Why I post sprites sheets also on forum? Because I can make some mistake, and hope somebody see it and say about it, or, for example, I can rip sprite sheet that someone will ripping too, but before a mod would add it to Tsr he don't know that he repeat the same work.
Since this seems to be the spot for Blades of Vengeance for now, here's a sheet for the Huntress' second form, and all of its projectiles.

I'm working from a stack of aligned layers in Photoshop, so I made a script to build sheets from my layers - if you cut the sheet per the dimensions on it, all of the output should align correctly.

Anyway, if people are OK with this format, I'll put up some more in the coming weeks.  I'm definitely ripping the Wizard, and maybe a few enemies, but I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it, so it might be a bit slow.

Also, for my purposes the explosion of a projectile is considered part of it, just a different animation, so a projectile and its explosion have the same frame size.

Thanked by:
making4
Thanks for sharing new sprite sheet from BoV. Will you submit it on site? What form of Wizard and enemies you wish to ripping next ?
Thanked by:
(03-29-2016, 10:38 PM)Witch Wrote: making4
Thanks for sharing new sprite sheet from BoV. Will you submit it on site? What form of Wizard and enemies you wish to ripping next ?

Just updated that Huntress sheet, I realized there was a hit effect for the charged arrow spark.

I'll probably rip the second form of the wizard later this week - I found a good spot to screencap him where his palette isn't in the scene, and made a savestate there.

Also, just for fun, the small fire guy - I think he only has these 4 frames:

Thanked by:
When I try to submit new game to Amiga section I by mistake upload wrong game icon.

Here is the right game icon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
I've replaced it now, but in the future it's more convenient if you say which game you mean.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Witch
Torneko: The Last Hope (PSX)
Torneko:

It's not complete sprites set of main character, but it's enough to some of skilled users from this forum to check sprite sheet for mistakes. I think we need to check color index and sprites resolution.

It's would be better to organize sprites, for example, from left to right, and then from up to down?

Thanks for any advice.
Thanked by: Ton, sutinoer
Resolution looks fine to me, also I would arrange them from the left to the right.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Sprites set has reflected sprites, for example, when Torneko go to the left or to the right. Do I need to add them both to sprite sheet or just one of them?
Thanked by:
If they are indeed just mirrored, usually it doesn't matter too much but having only one direction saves space and keeps it clean. Having both directions can be a bit redundant, especially if there are many frames.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Ok, I organize some sprites, delete mirrored, but not included all sprites, for example, when Torneko fire from bow, punch, open magic chest in his house, and maybe several more. Do you think this enough for now, and sheet is ready to upload on site?
Thanked by: