Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Life is Strange Model Ripping Project
Hey guys. I was thinking about ripping models from Life is Strange so that I can put them up the Models Resource. What characters do you want me to put on the Models Resource?
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:
Max and Chloe, please. c:

And if it's not too much asked, as rigged DAEs.
[Image: ErtTUaIarb.png]
Thanked by:
(03-06-2016, 01:57 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: Max and Chloe, please. c:

Will do. They will be rigged DAEs.
Thanked by:
Awesome, thanks mate c:
Thanked by:
(03-06-2016, 02:40 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote:

Please don't use dae. Use fbx. DAE is a really frustrating format to work with, especially for you, the one making them. They rarely ever come out properly, with rigging fucked up and animations never work right, and they don't always import right. Have had no issues with fbx. If using noesis let me know there's a special command you'll need for outputting good fbx files. (for some reason a really old version of the format that Blender doesn't support is default)
If you're using the default Autodesk DAE exporter, the problems will never end.
Thanked by:
(03-07-2016, 08:56 AM)Telespentry Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 02:40 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote:

Please don't use dae. Use fbx. DAE is a really frustrating format to work with, especially for you, the one making them. They rarely ever come out properly, with rigging fucked up and animations never work right, and they don't always import right. Have had no issues with fbx. If using noesis let me know there's a special command you'll need for outputting good fbx files. (for some reason a really old version of the format that Blender doesn't support is default)
I'll try to upload them in FBX Format as long as they don't get rejected.
Thanked by: MaxiGamer™
(03-07-2016, 09:53 PM)josh98 Wrote: If you're using the default Autodesk DAE exporter, the problems will never end.

That's why you use Noesis to convert FBX to DAE, or use OpenCollada.
Thanked by: Hallow, Lilothestitch, josh98
How's the ripping going, mate? owo
Thanked by:
I'm having trouble getting the files in order to rip them.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2016, 11:54 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: I'm having trouble getting the files in order to rip them.

What's the matter with them? Are they in a format you don't understand? Are they glitchy? Would you please elaborate and if they are in a different format, please share.

Thanked by:
(03-18-2016, 12:18 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 11:54 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: I'm having trouble getting the files in order to rip them.

What's the matter with them? Are they in a format you don't understand? Are they glitchy? Would you please elaborate and if they are in a different format, please share.

I downloaded the model files but I don't have cinema 4d. I want to open them in 3ds max.
Thanked by:
Use Blender to convert them to fbx. As for porting the models, use uModel and ActorXImporter.ms script for 3ds max.
Thanked by: Lilothestitch
(03-18-2016, 01:55 PM)Alvare Wrote: Use Blender to convert them to fbx. As for porting the models, use uModel and ActorXImporter.ms script for 3ds max.

I'm trying to find a plug-in for Blender to import .c4d files but I can't find one.
Thanked by:
(03-20-2016, 03:41 PM)Lilothestitch Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 01:55 PM)Alvare Wrote: Use Blender to convert them to fbx. As for porting the models, use uModel and ActorXImporter.ms script for 3ds max.

I'm trying to find a plug-in for Blender to import .c4d files but I can't find one.

You could talk to someone who has Cinema 4D, like Anex, who could convert the file for you.

Thanked by: Lilothestitch