Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
7th level file manager: error loading GWA's bin files
Hello,
a couple weeks ago, a russian programmer named ztast released a program called 7th level file mannager, which can

rip music and sounds from 7th level games. 7th level was one of the first companies to make games exclusively for windows3.1, and for having the monti pithon lisence.
I acquired this program in the hopes of being able to get the sounds and midis out of Howy's great word adventure, one of my favorite pc games.
here's where the problem arises. when I attempt to load any of the .bin files used by the game, it says that it can't load it and I think it says it has a bad crc or something.
Could anyone tell me what's going on?
"coins detected in pocket."
-evil oddo, berzerk, arcade version, attract mode, 1980
Thanked by:
(03-02-2016, 11:48 AM)pacmaniac Wrote: Hello,
a couple weeks ago, a russian programmer named ztast released a program called 7th level file mannager, which can

rip music and sounds from 7th level games. 7th level was one of the first companies to make games exclusively for windows3.1, and for having the monti pithon lisence.
I acquired this program in the hopes of being able to get the sounds and midis out of Howy's great word adventure, one of my favorite pc games.
here's where the problem arises. when I attempt to load any of the .bin files used by the game, it says that it can't load it and I think it says it has a bad crc or something.
Could anyone tell me what's going on?
Without uploading sample files, we aren't able to help you. Please upload some file samples of the bins so we may help!
Thanked by: