Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello VGR!
Hey guys, beastedot9 here. I'm not normally one to do intro's but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Mainly joined this site out of interest of learning more about file formats and ripping files from archives etc. Hopefully I'll be of some use on this site :p
Thanked by:
Welcome! Hacking formats is really interesting in my opinion, hopefully you'll agree Wink

Enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome.
Thanked by:
(03-02-2016, 05:12 AM)beastedot9 Wrote: Hey guys, beastedot9 here. I'm not normally one to do intro's but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Mainly joined this site out of interest of learning more about file formats and ripping files from archives etc. Hopefully I'll be of some use on this site :p

Welcome to The VG-Resource! May I ask, what specifically are you interested in ripping? Models, textures? Let us know!
Thanked by:
Thank you all for the warm welcome Smile

I usually focus on a game till I find where everything is so I guess that encompasses all resources. I guess it's a 'no stone left unturned' kind of thing :p
Thanked by: