Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Got a full dump of the 3DS firmware! What should I rip?
edit: this project has been temporarily postponed due to multiple reasons including the volume of requests and laziness. Mods, feel free to lock this thread until further notice. Probably until I actually get around to these requests. (can do a bunch in two weeks when summer starts)

Proof attached (no I won't give the mega folder link, not even by pm as it is against this site's rules)

So what should I rip first? I've got all of the firmware, apps, extra data, and more all decrypted and dumped. It's also a 10.5 dump so the newest features and content will be available.

won't let me attach two pics so someone reply quick so I can make a new post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: Ribbon-Kitten
Does this count for games, too? If so, I would appreciate Nintendo Badge Arcade and/or Yo-kai Watch (English Version).
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
I can dump those too, but this dump is only of the system firmware and all included software.

Here's another pic of only the applet folder
[Image: eToLuPO.png?1]
Thanked by:
How was it dumped?

And btw, I'm pretty sure there is no problem with sharing stuff via PM.
Thanked by:
[quote pid='610692' dateline='1456767734']
HiccupHow was it dumped?

And btw, I'm pretty sure there is no problem with sharing stuff via PM.
[/quote]
Used OOTHax (any homebrew should work,) decrypt9, and ctrtool. Also some magic to actually get the nand files
Thanked by:
If you could rip the models from the mii creator/mii maker/mii selector that would be amazing! We haven't had that yet for 3ds, wii, or wi u yet and I think it would be amazing if you could start ripping parts!
That is my suggestion at least.
Thanked by:
(02-29-2016, 01:18 PM)Telespentry Wrote:
Used OOTHax (any homebrew should work,) decrypt9, and ctrtool. Also some magic to actually get the nand files

Could you be more specific?
Thanked by:
I agree with Yarcaz, Mii-related models and textures would be pretty neat
Thanked by:
Great. Trying them out now and if successful I will upload higher poly ones to custom models

Also, to get these dumps you will need to decrypt the firmware files. These are ALL in updates. Going to upload a batch file in a bit that converts the decrypted file to raw files from both exefs and romfs with a copy of ctrtool
Thanked by:
Can you rip Harmlequin and Arzodius from Monster Manor?
Thanked by:
Any of the Puzzle Swap puzzles.
Thanked by:
Definitely can get the puzzles. Here's a mii

[Image: NV6NSF0.png]

[Image: FkU3wlo.png]

anims too!

got the puzzle swap pics. Rest are dlc which aren't bundled with the fw but I can still get em http://imgur.com/a/3ocei
Thanked by: Yarcaz
Also, before anyone asks about the folder in the pic, it's my Robocop folder.
Thanked by:
So is that a yes on the Monster Manor models? Hahaha...
Thanked by:
Anything from the game apps (Streetpass, AR Games, Face Raiders)
Thanked by: Xinus23