Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just got a 3ds flashcart. Am dumping files from games at request.
I will be dumping the romfs filesystem contents, which houses all of the files that would be ripped from (like models and sprites). This however is impossible to run in a 3ds as it lacks the exefs code and header info needed to run the game.

Simply request a game below and I will pm you a temporary link (about 24 hours time to use) to download the filesystem contents. Keep it to yourself and don't go reuploading it publicly though as you'll probably get fined or something despite being an incomplete game since it is still copyrighted no matter how little of the contents you have.

Also, to the admins, feel free to delete this thread if you feel it violates rule 4.
Thanked by:
This seems like a grey area at best and while I appreciate what you're trying to do, I think it would be better to keep these kinds of interactions private as public distribution of copyrighted files isn't something we can allow.
Thanked by: Kriven
Petie. This is VGR. We rely on ripping those assets lmao

This is also...in the wrong section. This is like general boring-ass discussion about movies or books and other things like that.

My suggestion:
  • loiter around the ripping forums, see what needs to be worked on
  • see what the top requests are
  • find a good ripper guy and offer your assistance (but do it in PMs)

• u did it. u da big help man
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!