Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Help Please ;(
3D Modelling 
Hi, thanks for viewing this, i am a total newb here just seen the models and they look awesome, i want to have a career in level design therefore learning to make amazing models like on this website is essential. please, could anybody tell me the programs used to make models like the pokemon centre for example, i sound desperate haha but somebody please tell me the programs used.
thanks alot
Thanked by:
While I do not know the programs (technical term is applications) used to make the environments and characters in the Pokemon games, I do know of a few programs you could try to make models with.

Some of the ones I know of include things like Blender, Autodesk Maya, the Unreal Engine, to just name a few. I'm no expert in working with models (even if I tried my hand at making models back when I took a game design course), but I know that there's quite a few people who know how to make models in this community. I'm kind of surprised no one has responded to this thread, and it's been around since the 18th. O_o

I'll show this thread to some people who I feel would know how to answer your question better than I can.
Avatar made by UnknownBearProd on deviantART, as commissioned by me.
Thanked by: xNecromancerr
(02-21-2016, 11:22 AM)Midday-Mew Wrote: While I do not know the programs (technical term is applications) used to make the environments and characters in the Pokemon games, I do know of a few programs you could try to make models with.

Some of the ones I know of include things like Blender, Autodesk Maya, the Unreal Engine, to just name a few. I'm no expert in working with models (even if I tried my hand at making models back when I took a game design course), but I know that there's quite a few people who know how to make models in this community. I'm kind of surprised no one has responded to this thread, and it's been around since the 18th. O_o

I'll show this thread to some people who I feel would know how to answer your question better than I can.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, looking into Autodesk Maya.
Many Thanks Wink B)
Thanked by: