Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how to rip models from games?
Information 
hello i'm Funny Bones i'm new to this site really & plus i think this site is cool & great so that's why i've joined anyway i need help on ripping models from games that i can't do like stuff from ps3 games & xbox 360 & other stuff now so far i only know how to rip models from any of these things like pc games & wii games & n64 games like these

That's all i know so far, but i really want to know how to rip models like from ps3 & ps4 & xbox 360 & one & will & so on but i don't know how, can anyone help me please? i wish there were video tutorials on how to rip models from these things?! it would make it easier for us beginners, as i find it hard to follow the text, i rather have video tutorials they are much easier to follow. but I can't find any videos how to rip stuff from ps3 games or anythingSad so how can i rip models from ps3 games & xbox 360 games & all of these?! because i've seen other people do it on here & they have posted up there models that they ripped & they had no problems but really i don't know how to rip models from ps3 games or xbox 360 games or anything like these

Mobile
ps3
ps4
Wii u
xbox 360
xbox one
& other systems

& by the way Those videos are the ones that i can't only find on youtube that's all so if anyone could make a video tutorial on how to rip models from ps3 games or xbox 360 games that you might have done before that would be greatSmile & please post it up to youtube, because then i could learn on what to do thanksSmile
[Image: Funny-Bones-Signature.png]
Thanked by:
Try being more specific about which games you want? There are different tools, for different games. Only Wii, too the best of my knowledge is more of a universal one. Than again, I don't rip much in the way of Wii!
Thanked by: Funny Bones
Quote:Try being more specific about which games you want? There are different tools, for different games. Only Wii, too the best of my knowledge is more of a universal one. Than again, I don't rip much in the way of Wii!

well really what i want to rip from is from xbox 360 games like halo 3 & stuff but how?!
Thanked by:
(02-23-2016, 11:23 AM)Funny Bones Wrote: hello?! can someone help me pleaseSad anyone know how i can rip models from these games? now so far i know how to rip models from pc games & n64 games & wii games but not these

3DS

DS

Gamecube

Mobile

ps1

ps2

ps3

ps4

Wii u

xbox 360

xbox one

& other systems

Gamecube

Mobile

ps1

ps2

ps3

ps4

Wii u

xbox 360

xbox one

& other systems

please can someone help meSad

3Ds - I hear Noesis is good with that
Ps2 - Noesis or 3Dripper since i have a pcsx2 emu myself
ps3 & 4 - Again i see alot of people use Noesis for these.
Gamecube/wii - Ninjaripper is what you want to use.
PC - Noesis or Ninjaripper.
PSP - JSCP is the only one i could get to work properly with certain games.
Thanked by: Funny Bones, Kandi
For iOS, all you need to do is open the .IPA file. It'eas actually really easy.
Just turn .IPA into .zip, open it and browse till you find the .app file. Macs are able to open .app files and view their contents.

Thanked by:
I think PC, xbox360,xbox one and ps3-4 have specific methodes to rip the games. I do not knew over a ultimative tool. Please write over your file types and the comunity help you if there can.
Think they turn the the new games the model , wrap animations and texture files in a file over and these need to be extracted .
Thanked by: Funny Bones
guys i really need help here because i've searched for a ps3 emulator for the pc & i found some but they are not real they are fake because they coruse virus on your computer which is not good & plus how am i going to rip games from ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one & 3ds? if i can't find the emulators for the pc?! i don't want ones that have virus in it i just wish they would just post up a download link with no virus i mean why do people do that?! (sighs) i wish there was a app called rip ps3 games or something but there isn't one so what am i going to do?! i'm stuckSad please help meSad

& plus when i try to rip models from ps2 games it only ripped the texture but not the model & i tried to follow this tutorial on how to do it http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-20541.html but it didn't work for meSad i hope someone can help me with this?!

& also how am i going rip models from ps1 games? i know when you rip ps1 models they turn flat when you view them & that's because that they are not 3d there 2d which i don't know why but i hope someone can help me with that to?!
Thanked by:
(02-25-2016, 05:30 PM)Funny Bones Wrote: guys i really need help here now i have search for a ps3 emulator for the pc & i found some but they are not real they are fake because they couse virus on your computer which is not good & plus how am i going to rip games from ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one & 3ds? if i can't find the emulators for them & i don't want ones that have virus in it i just wish i could just rip them from my game consoles that are not on the computer i wish there was a app called rip ps3 games or something but there isn't one what am i going to do?! i'm stuckSad please help meSad

& plus when i try to rip models from ps2 games it only ripped the texture but not the model & i tried to follow this tutorial on how to do it http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-20541.html but it didn't work for meSad i hope someone will help me with this.

& also how am i going rip models from ps1 games? i know when you rip ps1 models they turn flat when you view them & that's because that they are not 3d there 2d which i don't know why but i hope someone can help me with this too.

ahahahaha bro there are no PS3, XBOX360, PS4 or XBONE emulators in existance, nor can you properly dump PS4 or XBONE games at this point. if you want models from ps3 discs you need to open the PS3 disc format and look through the filesystem till you find any traces of models, same with xbox360.

as for ps1 and ps2 issues i have no idea how to. as i said, filesystems.

Thanked by:
Quote:ahahahaha bro there are no PS3, XBOX360, PS4 or XBONE emulators in existance, nor can you properly dump PS4 or XBONE games at this point. if you want models from ps3 discs you need to open the PS3 disc format and look through the filesystem till you find any traces of models, same with xbox360.

oh?! ok that's for that then. but what do you mean?! you need to open the PS3 disc format and look through the filesystem?! where do i put the disc in? the computer? or the ps3 console? i tried to put a ps3 disc into the computer cd rom & the computer doesn't recognise it! but why?! i don't know do you think its because its a blue ray disc?! i mean do i need to download a tool so that the computer can recognise it? any ps3 discs for my pc?! or i don't know?! please i am a learner i don't really know what to doSad i wish this was easySad
Thanked by:
(02-26-2016, 09:42 AM)Funny Bones Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 06:01 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 05:30 PM)Funny Bones Wrote: guys i really need help here now i have search for a ps3 emulator for the pc & i found some but they are not real they are fake because they couse virus on your computer which is not good & plus how am i going to rip games from ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one & 3ds? if i can't find the emulators for them & i don't want ones that have virus in it i just wish i could just rip them from my game consoles that are not on the computer i wish there was a app called rip ps3 games or something but there isn't one what am i going to do?! i'm stuckSad please help meSad

& plus when i try to rip models from ps2 games it only ripped the texture but not the model & i tried to follow this tutorial on how to do it http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-20541.html but it didn't work for meSad i hope someone will help me with this.

& also how am i going rip models from ps1 games? i know when you rip ps1 models they turn flat when you view them & that's because that they are not 3d there 2d which i don't know why but i hope someone can help me with this too.

ahahahaha bro there are no PS3, XBOX360, PS4 or XBONE emulators in existance, nor can you properly dump PS4 or XBONE games at this point. if you want models from ps3 discs you need to open the PS3 disc format and look through the filesystem till you find any traces of models, same with xbox360.

what do you mean?! you need to open the PS3 disc format and look through the filesystem where do i put the disc in? the computer? or the ps3 console? now i tried to put a ps3 disc into the computer cd rom & the computer doesn't recognise itSad do i need to download a tool so that the computer can recognise it? or i don't knowSad please i am a learner i don't really know what to do!!!
You need to dump the PS3 disc. You'll need to mod your PS3 to do so and it's rather complicated, but doable.
What  do you want ripped exactly?

Thanked by:
Quote:You need to dump the PS3 disc. You'll need to mod your PS3 to do so and it's rather complicated, but doable.

What  do you want ripped exactly?
well what i really want to rip from the ps3 is this The Eye Of Judgment which is a ps3 game & its the creatures models i want! but how do i do that?! yeah i know i know its complicated! but i wish someone could do it for me i wishSad but everyone is busy on this site so nobody can help meSad but i had another look for a ps3 emulator & i found this RPCS3 - PlayStation 3 Emulator
which is the real ps3 emulator i found so that's good but there's one problem?! how can i make my ps3 discs read on my pc what do i have to do i mean i want to try & see if my ps3 discs will work on this emulator but how is there a way?! or if there isn't do i have to download some roms for it?!

& plus i heard that you ripped games from gamecube Luigi's Mansion before & from ps3 games like Folklore how did you rip games from that?! where did you rip them on? your pc or your ps3 console? & how do i dump the these ps3 data?! please can you show me what to do? because you ripped models before so you must know right?! & i don't get this how come other Members know how to rip models from games like ps3 ps4 xbox 360 & xbox one but except meSad how?! i don't know how?! & plus if there were video tutorials on how to rip models that i can't rip from i would be able to get to rip them all! (sighs) but there isn't any video tutorials of thoseSad becuase no one has ever made anything like thatSad but i wish thoSad
Thanked by:
Oh dude please stop using so many smileys man. And can you please condense your posts, like, summarise? You're going into a lot of unnecessary nitty gritty details. They are pretty bothersome to read and the smileys....

By the way, yeah people are busy, but once people get time they will help you if they are willing... and umm... you never actually ASKED. That is their decision of course but yeah dude just be patient.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: Hallow, Hallow, Hallow, Hallow, Hallow
(02-26-2016, 04:25 PM)Funny Bones Wrote: The Eye Of Judgment which is a ps3 game & its the creatures models i want but how do i do that? i know i know its complicated but i wish someone could do it for meSmile but everyone is busy on this site so nobody can help me thenSad but the only ps3 emulator i got is rpcs3-x64 wish just sucksSad because i can't do nothing with itSad & also i have seen you ripped games from gamecube Luigi's Mansion & ps3 Folklore how did you rip games from ps3 where did you rip them on? the computer? or the ps3 console? & how do i dump the ps3 discs where do i put the ps3 discs into? please can you show me what to do? because you ripped models youself & you know what to doSmile & how come other Members know how to rip models from games like wii u ps1 ps2 ps3 ps4 3ds xbox 360 & xbox one but except meSad how?! i don't know how if there were video tutorials on how to rip models from wii u ps1 ps2 ps3 ps4 3ds xbox 360 & xbox one i would be able to get to rip them allSmile but there isn't  video tutorials of them becuase no one has made anything like thatSad but i hope someone does it soon.

Translation
I want EoJ models but I dont know how to rip them. RIP THEM FOR ME PLS.
How did you rip those models?
WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE HELP ME, WHY DONT I LOOK FOR GUIDES ON HOW TO RIP MODELS? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Thanked by: Hallow, Hallow
1 Millions Vipers But Only 1 Viper
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
(02-25-2016, 06:01 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:

Actually there is a Xbox 360 emulator

(02-23-2016, 11:23 AM)Funny Bones Wrote: hello?! can someone help me pleaseSad anyone know how i can rip models from these games? now so far i know how to rip models from pc games & n64 games & wii games but not these

3DS

DS

Gamecube

Mobile

ps1

ps2

ps3

ps4

Wii u

xbox 360

xbox one

& other systems

Gamecube

Mobile

ps1

ps2

ps3

ps4

Wii u

xbox 360

xbox one

& other systems

please can someone help meSad
Currently there is no universal way to rip ps1 models, the only way is to get a model ripper for specific games
Thanked by: Pingus!