Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who has the best signature/siggy on the site?
Thumbs Up 
I hope i posted this on the right subforum..
If i didn't, then my bad!
Anyways, continuing:

In your opinion, who in this site has the best signature?
Leave your opinions below!
[Image: NXh2n1n.png]
Thanked by:
This should probably go in General Discussion, since this section is more for discussing things about the sites rather than the community.

That said, I'm not sure if this sort of topic is healthy, really. The problem is that it's sorta like people voting on signatures, and that makes it seem like a competition, which it isn't. People who nobody mentions might also feel discouraged and think that their signature sucks. A signature is just something tacked onto the end of your posts that you want to share or to give it a personal touch, much like an avatar, and shouldn't be compared. People saying that they think someone's is the "best" (or the lack of saying it about somebody's), especially in a thread for that purpose, makes it more competitive, which just isn't fun. People should just put in their sig what they want, not what other people want.

I'm not saying it's a crap idea for a thread, but I think that it's probably best to avoid this type of discussion.

just kidding kosheh's is obviously the best

seriously though i think this probably isn't a good thread to have
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
I also agree that this probably isn't the best idea.
Thanked by: puggsoy