Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mega Man SFR
Mega Man SFR is a pretty awesome fangame.

I ripped the sprites for you guys.

First off, the robot masters.

Thanked by:
Tilesets are here:

[Image: 9JLE6nu.png]Soak Man

[Image: dLvX22D.png]Trash Man

[Image: Efxe2JZ.png]Wizard Man

[Image: blu26i3.png]Leaf Man

[Image: K97gAqX.png] Coal Man

[Image: YMXWtDY.png]Dagger Man

[Image: PRZsH3m.png]Axe Man

[Image: pae1vxt.png]Zap Man

[Image: GlDHQj1.png] Proto  Fortress
Thanked by: sutinoer
Hey Mate,
First and foremost, when it comes to fangames, we usually ask the makers if its alright if we host theirs sprites. Did you do so? If not, you should. 
Secondly, for your Robot master sheet, take a look a this thread. The sprites would need to be aligned and the blank spaces at bottom and right side, removed. A background with a neutral colors would also help to see the sprites a lot better.
For the tile sheet, they look perfect. Coloured background arent required on these.
Thirdly, when everything above is done, you can submit the sprites sheets http://www.spriters-resource.com/. Just go in the Pc section, and click "Add New Game". Since Tsr doesnt have any sheet for that game yet, we will need a picture for the game icon. Just take a screenshot of gameplay and make png of 240x125 from it. About same thing for the sheets, "Add New Sheet", and then make an icon, their size is 148x125.

I know thats a lot of information to assimilate! Sorry about that Tongue
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
I appreciate your feedback. I've asked permission from the game creator and will update when I get a response.
Thanked by:
It looks good so far, but does Trash Man seriously have a trash can on his head? I know you didn't make it, but that's some bizarre character design.

Also, Saber, are you just trying to up your post count without adding anything important just so you can request stuff? Because that's what it feels like.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: